Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old November 17th, 2009, 04:47 PM

Default the Ugly truth movie.

what did everybody think about it. i finally rented it and i absolutly LOVED it. i think it gave great mindset into how men and women thing. and how real attraction is sometime not even noticed. it was funny watching the main character mess up while trying to be the perfect date for the guy she thought was mr right.
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:45 PM

I watched this movie and loved it...Butler is an amazing actor (especially playing the phantom in phantom of the opera)....i agree that it did give us a truthful insight to men and women roles in the dating sceen. And it was a hilarious movie I absolutely loved it when I watched it
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:59 PM

i haven't watched this movie yet but i do want to watch it! hearing for you guys, seems like it's a great movie and i shoudl totally check it out.. for a second i forgot this movie even exist until you guys mentioned it! gerald butler is sooo gorgeous by the way
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:21 PM

I was going to go see it. It seemed pretty great from the trailers I saw, but when I read the reviews it seemed like it bombed. Maybe I'll go get it and watch it if you guys say its pretty good. Sometimes the people who do reviews are dead wrong with movies. Thats the exact reason they did what they did with Repo the Genetic Opera. The director from Saw didnt think the media would give it the credit they deserved. Man was he right!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:25 PM

OMG loved it. i saw it in theaters when it first came out as well as i just bought it. i decided that was a staple movie that needed to be added to my collection of movies. haha its a great movie, its funny, its romantic, and everything i could watch it all the time. its very good. i love getting a blanket and popcorn n watching movies. specially during wintertime. hot coco, blankets, pj's and cuddling! the best.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:02 PM

hahah yes the ugly truth is hilarious i saw it in theaters abd then rented it and i still laughed at all the same parts.. haha i love gerlad butler mann hes is sooo sexy its ridiculous. good movie tho alot of funny dialouge
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:53 PM

i didnt like this movie i am not sure why but something about the movie just failed to intertain me. i thought i was going to really enjoy it but in the end i really just didnt like it. i wish it was a little diffrent, im not sure i liked the story behind it but its totally not my thing. ive read all your raves here in this thread and you all seem to like it for the most part but i really just dont like it.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:47 PM

The movie was okay. my boyfriend's not into those movies because he hates just how predictable it is. before i watched it, he was like i'm going to give you a brief storyline "the girl and guy hates each other and then he helps her get a guy and then they fall in love and then they kiss in the end" i was like youre probably right but i'm just going to watch it anyways.. i forgot if they kissed in the end or not but he basically got the whole storyline down. i have to admit.. i knew that kind of storyline was going to happen but the movie did make me laugh still =)
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:24 AM

Love it too. Gerard Butler is amazing and sumptuously gorgeous. Katherine Heigl did a really good job too. I loved her character in Grey Anatomy before she died on the show. But I knew why that happened. It's not rocket science. I hope they do another movie together because they're chemistry was amazing. But Gerard is a real genuine guy and charming to his fans, he would actually talk to you, unlike some other celebs.
Old December 7th, 2009, 03:16 PM

yeah i really enjoyed this movie . and not to mention its was hilarious both actors did a great job gerald butler what a hottie haha i love him and i love him even more now becasue of ps i love you.. such a great movie