Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:10 PM

i personally never asked my curent guy because im afraid of his answer and i really dont wanna not like him because of that.. some time its something that can be shared but other times it is something that really does not need to be shared..i worrie about of the other girls hes slept with and i worry how many of them are dirty and then if there dirty i worrie he might have something.. ugh i just rather not think about it.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM

depending on the person sometimes its better not to share the amount of people you have previously been with, other times its ok that you talk with your signifant other about these things. i have had the talk with my boyfriend about it and he is understanding with it. other guys i have dated have totally creeped me out with what they say they do with other girls, i really dont like it when my boyfriend and his best friend talk about everything that happends between us..even stuff durring sex.. it really bothers me. i think sometimes its all about sex and nothing else.. he sometimes acts likei should out do previous girls but things they have done are gross...
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:47 PM

My thing is that he has his past and you have yours...and if he's clean and you're clean then thats all that matters...you can't let the past effect you're right now especially if it had nothing to do with you. I mean yea its a good thing to be causious but don't completely put him aside...you might be missing out on something really great!!
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:20 PM

i agree the with the whole " its the past we all have out own past" thing but.. i agree with the the thread starter. my guy has slept with wayyy too many people.. like really and it kinda grosses me out and like now that i kow him more and hes till hangs out one on one with these girls.. it worries me.. espeically since he just got a new job with all girls! were not.. in a relationship but have been dating since about since about sept so like 6 months and i know him all too well.. hes gonna do what hes wants too.
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me how much is too much. Usually, when the person is with me, thet means that I have no interest in what they did before. However while it can be important to hear of it, I would say that it's something that doesn't have to be stated since it's really not necessary to know.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alondra Beal View Post
so the other day my guy and i were talking about how many partners we've had .. and let me tell you.. sometimes its not a good idea to open this door.. i have no secrets so i wasnt scaredd of anything.. he on the other hand.. hes older then me but still.. his number was ridiciouls even his number just this year was double what my entire life was.. i knowi asked but it still kinda bothered me.. i guess i just have to remember that was in the past.

how many is too many?
This reminds me of the episode of King of the Hill where Luanne wants to become a Born-Again Virgin, and before hand, the ladies got candy to the amount of people they slept with.

For me....I don't think any amount at the moment is too much, but as soon as you get to double digits, you may be doing it too much.