Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old November 16th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Default partners

so the other day my guy and i were talking about how many partners we've had .. and let me tell you.. sometimes its not a good idea to open this door.. i have no secrets so i wasnt scaredd of anything.. he on the other hand.. hes older then me but still.. his number was ridiciouls even his number just this year was double what my entire life was.. i knowi asked but it still kinda bothered me.. i guess i just have to remember that was in the past.

how many is too many?

Last edited by Alondra Beal; November 16th, 2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: spelling
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:31 PM

hmm yeah i think after awhile everyone has this converstation.. just dont let it get to you.. like you said it was in the past.. i mean im sure you have stuff you dont like about your past.. and hes a guy.. whose older.. he thinks differently then we do..
how many is too many hmm.. i think that depends on the person.. everyone has a different number
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:49 PM

hahaha i remember having this talk.. its funny right.i wanna ask the number he had.. but im sure if you wanted us to know you would have posted it.. just dont think about it hes with you know,.. soo just focus on that right.. ppl make mistakes in there pass.. and when you say his count for this yr is doubles yours.. hes a guy.
Old November 17th, 2009, 03:16 PM

i am not sure that it should be a problem because some people have diffrent morals and feelings towards the number of partners they each have. just remember most guys want a girl with a Low number.. like mine is only 3 times less than my bfs. but then again i think back and know that was in his past and hes compleatly clean so its ok with me.. and thats one of the most important thing is that he is clean! make sure your guy is tested.
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:15 PM

thats why I dont put myself in the situation to ask...Eventually they might bring it up then I bring up testing...They understand because at my college they emphasize safe sex alot. And they provide ways to get tested. Plus, I mean, if the guy really likes you and wants to be with you he wont mind.

I hate those convos though they always get weird....
Old November 18th, 2009, 05:13 PM

i tink it starts off fun and then your like woah! and then its back to being fun.. like the two theee post said.. everyone has these conversation.. and its funny right., i know i did.. and hes a guy of course his number is going to be higher then yours,.
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:22 PM

As long as you both have been tested for STDs before you two had sex for the first time, then I wouldn't be bothered too much by his stories...that is unless he starts bragging about it without being asked about it directly. And as long as he was not cheating to get that number, I would say just to let it go. It is going to both you, but you have to let it go. In the future, don't ask. It doesnt matter as long as there are no kids, STDs, or old flings still on his speed dial!
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:37 PM

i dont think its a good idea talking about things that happened with another person in the past. i think thats the past news and tend not to discusse that with my boy. simply because i dont want to hear about his crazy college spring break trips and im sure he dosent want to hear about my crazy college lake havasu storys. its a dont ask dont tell kinda deal. jsut make sure he gets tested and you should be fine.
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:18 PM

Most guys dont like they girlfriends to have multiple partners...some girls dont have a problem with their dudes having that many partners but which I think isn't fair. Most of my friends are guys and they say if she's under 21 and its more that 2 or 3 then they have 2nd thoughts about the whole relationship thing. But they themselves are man whores thats what I dont get. If I was to get intimate with any guy the have to get tested first...I dont care who they are. Better safe than sorry.
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM

Funny I just recently had this conversation with the guy I'm talking to. He had sex 3 times. While I haven't had it yet. Which shocked him supposedly I dont act like a virgin...whatever that means but anyways. He's a guy so I already expected him to have had multiple partners...3 isn't that bad considering his age. It kinda bothers me but he agreed to get tested to ease my mind. So i'm really happy about that. I dont really care about his past I just want to protect myself and he understands that appearantly so I have no complaints lol