Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old December 8th, 2009, 03:25 PM

i drink soda all the time if im not drinking soda im drinking iced tea with sweet-n-low those are my favorite things to drink because i really do not like the taste of just plain water, or other things to drink. i sometimes drink coffee which is also not that good for you, i have noticed that i have gained weight from drinking soda on a daily basis.
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:58 PM

lately mor often then i should be.. i went from drinking literally only water all day.. to drinking soad on the weekends.. becaseu of christmas parties.. and to hardly drinking water at all.. i maybe have 3 glasses a day now as apposed to around 8 or more.. i need to get back to that
Old December 21st, 2009, 01:10 PM

I try to stay away from soda because I've always heard it being bad for you..And i dont like how when you drink it sometimes it burns ur throat...kinda weird. I used to just drink the juices and stuff like that but then I heard somewhere that they were just as bad as drinking soda so I just stuck to organic juices and water. It helps that that's all my mom buys now so it makes it easier for me some what.
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:33 PM

I only drink soda when I go out to eat at a fast food place...Most of the time though I get lemonade though just to distance aways from it. I know soda's bad for you but why does it tastes sooo good. I found out the hard way to never drink soda if you're feeling slightly sick...its not a good thing. Threw up like crazy and I had to go to the hospital...And it was only a cold I had. But now I just stay away from it and stick with water or 100% natural juices.
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:15 PM

I drink too much soda to be honest. I'm being better with it since I'm only having a can or two a day, but before, I used to down a ton of soda, and that doesn't do me any good and my waistline, so I had to restrict myself.

However, yeah, I drink lots of soda still in comparison to other people.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:50 PM

I dont drink that much soda other than when I go to fast food restaurants but i do drink a lot of those ice teas like brisk. Which I know is just as bad I mean they pretty much add a bunch of sugar in it to. Pretty much everything has a bunch of sugar I mean I love drinking lemonade from fresh and easy too but you can tell there is a lot of sugar in it. I mean if you just get a little on the sides it gets super sticky.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:24 PM

Personally, I love to drink soda, but I know I drink too much of it. Usually, my rate is around 2-3 cans a day, depending on what I'm doing and when I'm out. I used to drink 4 cans back when I was younger, and that was bad. I'm gonna try to get to 2 cans since I think that's a safe number...plus, your sodas last longer.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:39 PM

I have some every once in awhile. Like if I'm out with friends or at a fast food place. Most of the time I just pink Lemonade but sometimes I do get a sprite or something like that. Its not a good habit to be drinking soda all that much but I notice that when I have a stomach ache or something like that...when I drink some soda It helps...I think its the fiz I don't know lol
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:54 PM

I'm drinking less soda now, at least a can a day. however, lately, because we don't have any more milk for cookies, I usually just have another can of soda fo dessert....which says something about my diet at the moment. XD But yeah, so far, at the very least, one can per day is a good start to not drinking any at all.
Old February 8th, 2010, 04:17 PM

I hardly ever drink soda myself. Or atleast I try not too. Its really easy for me not too because I've never really been a fan. I usually drink it on special occasions or if I'm at someone's house and they offer it to me. Thats probably the only time that I do that. I know alot of my friends are addicted to soda. But They slowly ease themselves off of it. It takes a while but if you take it one step at a time you'll overcome.