Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old November 16th, 2009, 05:09 PM

Default how often do you drink soda

i hardly ever drink soda.. but lately ive hd a crave for it.. like right now im currently drinking dr pepper.. and last week i had cheery coke. idunno whats going on.. i normally am just fiond with water// or green teas sometimes lemonades
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:14 PM

i dont drink alot of soda but i will have some here and there. im more of a water drinker as well.. its funny because everyone knows this.. like we go somewhere and there alwasy like.. " ohh you dont drink soda" and thats really not true becasue i do.. i just alwasy prefer water to anything else haha
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:28 PM

most of the time i do drink water but sometimes i do crave for soda too!!! like right now.. for some reason i want some 7up right now.. i use to love love love dark soda like cokes and pepsi but i'm starting to fall under 7up and sprite.. mmmmm..
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:56 PM

Every single time I go to jack in the box they have that poster with the ice and drinks on it and it makes me crave soda. I do drink soda, but normally I like tea. I love ice tea and if they offer it I normally get it, but whenever I see that sign I have to have a coke. I try and compromise and get a diet coke. I saw jack in the box must be making millions by people just buying sofa thanks to that poster!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:38 PM

i enjoy soda. yea i know what it does to your body and how its bad for you to drink but i love it. then again i grew up drinking it when i was little so i was and still am basically addicted to soda. this new years im going to give up soda and only drink tea and lemonaid. im going to be healthy again. i tried giving up soda but i soon relised that took away mixers so i started drinking soda again! this year for sure im not going to drink soda!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM

alana diet coke is actually worst for you.. i read this bokk.. called skinny bitch and it descirbes waht diet cokes does to your body.. soo although it has less calories its worst for your body.

i try to drink as much water as i can.. i hardly drink sodad.. but i will admit there are some times where i just cant help but want something.. espeically lately for some reason.. i started to realize i went from drinking about 5 water bottles a day to 1. so now im trying to get back into that old rutine.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:03 PM

lately too often haha.
i find myself drinking more and more these days.. i was like sadie.. i use to drink soo many waters a day and ow im down to like two bottles. so liek she is im trying to grt back to doing what i use to do haha. but i love rootbeer soo good and cherry coke yumm !
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:51 PM

im craving it now after reading this.. but i normally drink alot of lemonade or green teas haha.. mainly lemonade tho when im out and green teas when im like in the car or at school i love them they are super addicting
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:07 PM

I drink soda WAY WAY WAY too much. I tend to stick to 3 cans a day from the fridge, and that doesn't include any fast food soda I may have or any can i eel like having at school......so yeah, I drink a lot of soda. I hope that thing they said was true where soda decreases bone density. XD
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:11 AM

I hardly ever drink soda anymore because nobody in my house buys it. I'd rather have the mixed juices rather than drink the soda. When I was younger I would always drink it everyday, but when I got seriously into sports I had to stop. Mostly because my coach said so. My parents never bought me soda, I would always buy it for myself. I haven't drank soda since July at my family 4th of July celebration. Thats a long time!!!