Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old December 30th, 2009, 01:29 PM

I've heard that red meat isn't that good for you and chicken is better. Also that Fish would knock those two out the ball park. But my doctor tells me to eat alot of red meat because my iron level is always low and I'm anemic. So thats what I eat most of the time and I love it. I would choose steak over any kind of chicken any day...I still eat chicken and turkey and I had Salmon last night. But If I had to choose I would go with Beef!!!
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:02 PM

chicken is concitered better for you but at the same time i think a moderate amount of red meat is also good for you, i choose to eat more red meat simply becuase i do not like chicken that much. my dad went on a diet where he eliminated the amount of red meat he ate and he actually lost a good amount of weight simply by just eating chicken. so i think it could be used as a diet tool!
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:33 PM

I want some Beef Hot links!!!

I love that commericial lol. But seriously though I love beef. I don't know if its good for you or bad for you. All I know is that it tastes good and I love eating me some hotlinks lol. But I eat beef all the time and I'm extremely healthy...I've been loosing weight but Just trying to drop a couple more. Which Is going well. Chicken is alright...but doesn't come anywhere close to being beef.
Old February 5th, 2010, 05:41 PM

I dont know which one is healthier but I personally like chicken better. I just dont really like beef that much or steak. I guess because usually if you want the steak to be nice and tender you will have some blood and I am just not comfortable with eating anything with blood still. That is why I prefer chicken more plus I love chicken ceaser salads sooo good.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Chicken and Beef are both necessary for a healthier diet, I think. Beef may or may not have more protein, I think, but Beef also has a higher fat content depending on how it's made while Chicken is very lean naturally. Eating chicken is healthier, but then again, it's also how it's prepared as well. I've had great chicken that was not good for me. XD
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:58 PM

yeah same here i would take chicken over meat.. idunno why i just like chicken i guess haha nothing against meat. anyways now i want some lemon pepper chicken yummm with string beans!
Old February 8th, 2010, 04:09 PM

This is a hard choice!!!

I love both but if I really had to choose I guess I'll go with Chicken. Because theres so many ways you can have it. But then I guess theres different form of beef and different ways of cooking it too. Thats what makes this sooo hard. I would in this circumstance go with Chicken though. If I really had to choose.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:54 PM

I think that they're both fine. I mean they are a source of protien. If you eat a balanced amount of the meat I don't think its necessarily bad for you or your health. Plus there are so many tight food regulations out there that you just have to trust the FDA that they're doing their jobs. I love both meats more so chicken than beef. But I eat both.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:56 PM

Chicken is better for you, so I've heard, and chicken is VERY good. However, I think when it comes to taste, nothing can beat something as good as a Ribeye Steak or something as delicious as rare to medium Prime Rib, those are very delicious meals and very delicious meats.
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:42 PM

I would have to say chicken. I would take some buffalo wings or KFC over a hamburger or steak any day. I love chicken!!!! I do eat beef but I mean I don't enjoy it as much as I do chicken. My mom makes the best chicken dishes ever!!!! I love all the holidays I'm able to go home for....And my grandpa man he has some slammin cooking skills too when he bakes a chicken its soo tender and juicy I just man!!! I'm so hungry right now too.