Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:05 PM

I dont mind so much if the person is playing music that I like. I remember in summer I was stuck in traffic because of a big rig accident. I started talking to guy next to me his car. And we started blazing our favorite songs on our ipod connection. That was so much fun!!! Me and this guy are friends for life, and he's a really cool guy...
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:33 PM

Yui makes a really good point about the kids in the cars. I mean we all know that loud noises make for bad hearing. I think there should be a law against putting those huge speakers in cars. There is no need for it. And there should be a limit on how loud your speakers can go in cars. Esp sense if you have it that loud you cant hear horns or the police and stuff which can be bad
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:42 PM

i will admit i play music loud but not like where you can hear it from inside the house or feel the base or anything its mainly so i can sing super loud to my favorite songs haha normally with the windows rolled up :]
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM

i agree with the younger crowd that if the music it to loud then your too old! i like to listen to my music blasting loud.. and i think that if some people dont like it them too bad. because i can tell you that at concerts and things like that the music is way louder that what im playing my music..and yea sound systems in cars are amazing.. i love blasting my music and singing along.. the only thing i can stand is when people have babies and they have the music blasting and the back speakers are right by the babies head its really sad about that...
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:35 PM

my neighbor does not have the music soo loud in his car but he had the music in his house blasting. even in my house with the doors closed i can still hear the bass of the music blasting. i swear his house has speakers in all of the rooms.. and the whole house hits. lol i wish it was in his car so he could drive away with the loud music.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:14 PM

i really like to bump my music but when its only me and im driving down the fwy. i usually roll my windows down and crank up my music and rock out while im driving down where ever im going because i usually like to try to relax while im driving ans so music really help with me trying to relax so i think its really fun.
Old January 6th, 2011, 03:04 PM

yeah.. i'm not a big fan of people playing their music super loud. i can even hear cars sometimes from inside of my house.. and my house isn't super close to the street.. my house have this really long front yard from the street.. so you can only imagine just how loud that car outside is playing their music. loud music is good from time to time..but they are really giving their ears some good beating.