Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 14th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Default Lie To Me

I saw a few episodes of this new show and I really like it. What makes it so cool is that it is based on a real psychologist who studied face and body language. I think it would be kind of sad knowing when someone was lying all the time. After all you would know even when they were lying justto be nice. Yet, it would make trusting your partner all the better because you would know if they were lying about something. Then again no suprise parties! That would suck!
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:01 PM

If you ask me, it has a great start and the first season was strong. However, I think its a little too soon to tell if this show is going to last or not. It doesn't seem to be getting a lot of press, but it does have a great spot showing right after House. It has a great concept though, and its high paced like House. Dr. Lightman is a great character too. Wouldn't want to have to lie to him about anything!
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:56 PM

I saw a few episodes on it then I had to go back and watch all of the first season. I loved it. Im a psychology major and it was just amazing to know that there are people out there that can do it. And the whole thing about the lie detector having lots of false positives was so new to me. I didnt know that it couldnt tell the difference between someone beign anxious because they lied or beign angry. No wonder why you cant use lie detectors in court!