Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old November 14th, 2009, 03:58 PM

Default Favorite Mens Cologne

You know that sent when a man passes by you in the library (or where ever lol) that makes you swoon? Or maybe its that soft smell that your boyfriend, husband or even dad, uncle, grandfather, always seems to have about them? For me it is my fiance's dark noir. I know its just a cheap cologne, but to me its one of the best ones out there because it reminds me of him. I keep a bottle for myself for when he is away I can spray my pillows with it. Any of you have the same experences?
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! My grandpa used to use this aftershave, aqua blue. Now when I smell that same sent I think of him and how much he loved carmel candies. I can even picture him as if he were still here and he has been gone for 12 years now. The same is true about my grams. She loved peppermint candies. She would always have them in the house and the house would smell like them. Strange how a smell can bring back so many memories.
Old November 16th, 2009, 11:31 AM

yeah it really is.. its not only smell thos.. the other day i heard something and it completely reminded me of someone .. and brought a little smile to my face haha.. but yeah i once dated this guy who wore hugo boss.. boss and let me tell you.. amazing! i loved his scent.. like whever he would put his arms around me i could smell the scent on my clothes.
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:55 PM

i use to be obssesed with verys exy for him..and curve but your right the hugo boss one smells sooo good! i cant even descirbe the smell it just smells good.. period.
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM

I have to admit that Hugo boss is a great sent. It makes me melt. partner that upw ith a man in a suit and i'm like butter in LA on a summer day! I'm trying to get my boyfriend to start wearing cologne (he does on "special" dates) everyday. It would be great to go into a store and pick up a bottle of cologne that made me think of him and only him.
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:42 PM

i have a favorite sent that i love smelling on a guy and that smell is the Aqua dio gior or something like that its a frosty color bottle and it smells amazing on the guys. i have no clue the name of the cologne my babe wears but i do know that i love smelling him after hes all dressed up for our date nights he smeels so amazing.
Old December 1st, 2009, 12:31 PM

yeah i love how CERTAIN guys smell haha not all of them smell good. but yeah cologan does alot for me.. it kinda shows me what the guys into.. but i agree i still love the hugo boss one.. mmm soo good.. smells super fresh.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 02:41 PM

I dont know, thats hard to say. I never really thought about it I knew when they smelled good. I just never asked them what they were wearing. But I'll have to ask sometime. I like Old Spice though, I know its nothing special but it smells really good. But in moderation, it gets to be too much if they over do it with the spraying
Old December 12th, 2009, 04:37 PM

I love the way my boyfriend smells right after a shower. I mean its nothign special but he smells so fresh and clean (like the song lol). he uses old spice too as his body wash so maybe thats it. No matter how much I love him, I still dont like the smell of dandruf shampoo that he uses once in a while. lol