Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 4th, 2010, 04:40 PM

I love Chicago and Phantom of the Opera...by far those are my two favorites. I watched Chicago and Phantom soooo many times that I know all the words to the songs and the lines and everything...And I watched it when I babysitted my little cousin so much that she knows the dance moves (she's 6) It's really cute when she does them.
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:31 PM

loooveee loooveee musicals.. movies.. plays love them.. and i think my fav is chicago haha i love that movie i havent seen it ina while but seriously i was obsessed with it when it came out the cell block tango and mann just all the other songs.. the ending perfromance.
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:03 PM

yeah ive been hearing things about nine.. but like you said i"ll probably end up renting it one day and watching.. but yeah i hear cats is really good and stomp as well so have fun! i love going to plays always soo much fun
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:17 PM

LUCKY...thats soo not fair. I would give anything to see Chicago. The movie was really good. And I know the Musical would be even better. I wish that was my Christmas gift. My mom is looking in to getting tickets to see Sweeny Todd I'm so excited. Too bad Phantom of the Opera wasn't showing until next year. well atleast at that theatre...
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:37 PM

yeah ive alwasy been a fan as well so yeah i love going to watch musicals ive never been to an operah but im sure i would love it if i ever went . another thing i would love to go too is a ballet! ah man id love to go to a perfomace and watch
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:58 PM

Phantom of the Opera...hands down.

Alot of people make fun of me because of that but I dont care...I'm not even a romantic but I love the songs and Gerard Butler makes one Hott Phantom. ANd Emily Rossum has a gorgoes voice. I have the movie on my iPod I'm that addicted to it. I also have 3 copies of the novel and the movie soundtrack, a copy of the documentary on the London Edision of the Muscial...and the Movie ofcourse....
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:29 PM

I've been hearing alot about the Repo musical thing. I need to check that out. But my favorite musical is Rent. Its really cool. Like most people wouldn't name that as their favorite but to me nothing comes close. It used to be Sweeny Todd....and before that Chicago. But then I saw Rent and it just blew me away. I don't know how to explain it.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:16 PM

I like musicals if they are doen right. Phantom of the Opera was good. I liked RENT and Chicago too. Saw Repo the other day. It was a random moment, they have the DVD now out. I found it at the store and it was cheap so I snagged it and I have to say I hope they make a second one. The director who did it (also did the SAW movies) is awesome and I cant wait to see what other twisted wicked things he can come up with. Oh and speakign of wicked, Wicked was pretty good too.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:41 PM

I love musicals!!! They can be soo much fun especially when you learn the songs and everything. It was no surprise to me that high school musical was a huge hit. Even though it got annoying after awhile. But seriously classic musicals like Grease and all that stuff!!! amazing! love it love it! I also like Rent lol that was pretty chill. And phantom of the opera. And of course sweeny todd! man I'm bout to go home and pop my discs in and have a movie marathon of musicals lol.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:20 PM

i just went to watch cats last thursday.. and im suepr excited for chicago! becasue i absouely loooovvveedd the movie! and even had the soundtrack and everything.. and when my dad got me txt for christmas i was super excited! so i cannot wait to go watch. other then that.. cats was okay.. great vocals and cheorgrpahy but as a play over all.. ehh a little on the boring side for my taste. buit like the said the voices were amazing!