Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old November 13th, 2009, 05:45 PM

Default search engines

So there are a lot of search engines out there so I was just wondering which kind do you guys like. I really using google. but i know that there is a yahoo search engine, aol , bing.... so which one do you guys prefer to use? which one do you guys think is the best one
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:23 PM

I have always used Yahoo as my main search (espically if I am looking for music or images) and I use Google as my main back up. I never use AOL or the other ones. Bing is one I keep meaning to try and see how it works. I've heard a lot about it through TV so who knows. It might be a good idea. By the way, I just found out what that "I'm feeling lucky" button is on google. have you ever used it?
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:47 PM

When I know the keyword for the website I am looking for I use the lucky button on google. I personally use google and always have. It is my homepage even because I use it so often. I am not sure about bing either, I haven't tried it. Isn't bing the one that is suppose to give you answers to things instead of being a search engine?
Old November 16th, 2009, 11:54 AM

google without a doubt im alwasy using google fore everything .. spell check.. looking up lyrics.. umm.. just googling things.. i once had to google google haha i but yeah im addicted to google.
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:39 PM

i tend to just go with the classic google...though bing looks pretty good with the comercial and all...they're pretty funny in a silly kind of way

I sometimes use ask as a search engine...that one works pretty well. Sometimes when I dont like the relevance of the topic that I searched on Google i go to Ask and they give me different ones...i dont know how that works but it does
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:20 PM

i never use bing before. is it google as well? i usually use google because i just find it more resourceful. now that you mention it, i never pushed the 'Get Lucky' button before. what is it for anyways? does the search end up the same or does it load up something totally different?
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:05 PM

bing is the search engine created by microsoft. but yeah I always use google. I dont really like the other ones. I haved tried yahoo before but i am just not used to how it looks and everything so I like to stick with google. i guess just because I am so used to it and how it looks so it feels weird when i use a different search engine.
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:18 PM

Google is the search engine I awlays use. I get the most amount of results from google instead of others, and personally, I like how a lot of browsers have the google search engine as the default, especially for Firefox.

BTW, I HATE Bing now. >:[
Old December 1st, 2009, 04:02 PM

i love love love google. its the easist and i use it for everything. i like it way better than aol and yahoo and Msn. i however have not tried out the new bing search engine because i was afraid with all the new hype about it taht it would cause lag and other problems. idk i would rather jsut stick to plain old google its worked for years.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:16 PM

After I've seen all those commercials for bing's search engine I decided to try it out. It was actually pretty good. I love google but bing was way better for that particular use, because I was doing research for an Essay. I still use google because when you search it has a way with bringing up related information that maybe helpful to what you are looking for. Bing is more for if you are researching something extremely specific. I would rather use google over bing. they both bring up the same sites