Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 5th, 2010, 03:35 PM

Cant think of any movies to recommend but it was nice reading about everyone else's recommendations. I actually like watching those disney channel movies with my younger cousin and I am excited to watch the blogger movie I forgot what it is called exactly but it does look interesting. It comes out this month which is exciting.
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:24 PM

I havent watched Alice and Wonderland personally but I heard it was really good even though there were some parts that were kind of creepy. I think I will probably go watch it this weekend and see for myself but I have been hearing a lot of good things and the box office numbers are showing how great it is doing.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:18 PM

I definitely have to recommend DisneyNature's OCEANS. It is just such an amazing movie. I loved it. The cinematography was amazing. I loved Earth and now I love Oceans I guess I just really like DisneyNature movies. I can't wait until the next one coming out Earth Day 2011 It is African Cats and I am just super excited for it. The Disneynature movies just take you on an adventure like no other. It makes you feel like you are right there watchign it all happen. and nature definitely is just amazing I mean in the beginning of Oceans there is a scene that just looks completely choreographed but it isn't it is just how nature and the animals work. Definitely a must see especially with the whole family. It is a good movie for all ages though there are some parts little kids might be scared of.
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:42 PM

im gonna have to go with death at funeral .. it was such a great movie too funny.. and also its already out on video but law abiding sitizen was such a gret movie i actually wanna watch it again. haha
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:51 PM

I think what is a really good movie, at least visuallly, would have to be How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. I heard that while the characters and story is fairly cookie cutter, the animation itself was fantasic, and it was awesome all around. However, it may not be lasting until television goes 3D, and profitable for it to go 3D.

But yeah. I recommend it.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Movies that everyone should see is Oceans and How to Train your drago. Both movies are just must see movies you can't go on with life without seeing them just kidding but yeah go seee them you wont regret it. They are great movies and it will just be a fun experience to go watch them.
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:27 AM

i would reccommend the back up plan . its funny and cute and i liked it i didnt really have any expectations for it becasue well ehh i thought it was going to be like any other typical love story. but its pretty cute.. i also want to see letters to juliette. and sex and the city of coruse.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:04 AM

I definitely have to recommend Letters to Juliet. It is such a sweet cute movie. I mean it is like the perfect love story. I just loved it. I couldn't stop tears from coming out throughout the movie just because it was so touching to watch. I mean seriously the two main characters just were so cute together. Its like the boy hates girl and girl hates boy but then falls in love kind of tale.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:57 PM

hey soul sister! haha im listening to that song.. sorry but yeah i really want to watch sex and the city! hhaim excited and i just heard megan fox isnt in transformers 3 oohhh what! well we'll see becaseu i looveed the first one but ehh the 2nd one was okay plus i dont really care for megan fox
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:06 PM

I don't really care for Megan Fox either. I don't think she is all that great of an actor, but is really more of a sex symbol for the movie, which dilutes what seriousness a movie about giant cars transforming into robots is...it shoulda been more fun.

NEway, about recommendations, I'd say even if you weren't a big nerd for it back in the day, you gotta check out the new Star Trek movie. I thought it was pretty entertaining, especially whoever played Scotty, he was pretty funny.