Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:19 PM

I love eating instant noodles. They're a great fit!!!!

Everybody I know love them I don't think there is anybody who wouldn't eat them especially on a cold day. And they go with almost anything. I love it!!! I haven't eaten any in awhile. Its crazy though how I used to eat them everyday. I feel like eating some right now. Maybe I'll go buy some later....sounds like a plan lol
Old February 8th, 2010, 04:56 PM

I haven't had instant noodles in forever!!!!

I used to live by those things. I had them for lunch and sometimes dinner. They're soooo good!!! And by all the posts I see on here I can tell that I'm not the only person who thinks that Instant noodles are bomb!!!! I should go get some huh? kinda reminisce on the old times.
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:19 PM

once i get home im about to make some of these noodles! haha they sound pretty good right now.. and its the top ramon so i always add some lemon and some other stuff just depending on what i feel like adding at the time haha
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:44 PM

ooo i havent had one of these in a while but i really want one! ah sounds sooo good. i would really like to haveone but iknow they are so unhealthy for you.. even tho we never have cup of noddles at my house we have top ramon and im not sure if thats healthier or not.. seriously tho.. soundspretty good right now.. i jthink pretty much anything sounds good right now
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:34 PM

Theres far more unhealthy things out there than instant noodles. And I mean its noodles...how bad could it be health wise? I grew up on Instant Noodles and I love them. I don't care if they're unhealthy. I can't break my habit. They're sooo good on cold days when you want something soupy but you're too lazy to go throught the trouble of making it. Just add water, and then heat it up. I'm not saying this should be all you should eat. But it is a good "tide-me-over-till-dinner" snack.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:49 PM

seriously is almost 6 and I'm extremely hungry!!!

I could use a cup of noodles right now. Oh yea side note. The other day during my lunch hour my friend had a cup of noodle soup thing and it actually says that you shouldn't microwave the cup!!! I didn't know that all I was like what?
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:01 PM

I guess that makes sense since the cup is made out of foam but I don't really like eating the cup of noodles. I am usually not a big fan of instant noodles just because sometimes I get really bad headaches from eating them I guess because of all the salt and msg but I really like this one bowl of noodle its made in japan and it just tastes delicious it is the best bowl of noodles that i have ever tasted but my brother thinks that it tastes the same as other ones except a little better but I don't know it seems a 100x better to me.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Noodles are really delicious....but instant noodles are okay. Then again.....they're just instant noodles. They're good, but they're just instant noodles. If you want REAL Ramen, you'll have to go to a Ramen Restaurant and order it. Instant Noodles are not ramen, they're just a cheap substitute.