Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:52 PM

the thing about cup of noodles is that everyone eats them. theres not doubt about it. but its not the healthys thing to eat. its filled with salt. but like i said we all eat one from time to time.. most the time we have top roman at my house but i dont know how much better that is for you.
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:38 PM

With out instant noodles I dont know how I would have gotten through the High School Lunch sceen. The cafeteria food was nasty so I would always take stuff like cup of noodles because it was easy to carry and prepare. I'll just stuff in my backpack...heat it up nd get a fork for the Cafe Lady...It was good too...I never thought of it being unhealthy because it tasted sooo good especially on cold days.
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:06 PM

I absolutely love instant noodles...they are sooooo good especially on cold days when you need some warmth. I never saw them as being unhealthy...how could they be? thats crazy lol. Regardless it can't be as unhealthy as a burger or something like that. SO I'm still going to eat it and enjoy eating my cup ah noodle soup!!! They got me through days when I didn't feel like cooking.
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:55 PM

In all honesty, I love to eat those instant noodles. However, there was something I noticed. Take a look at the back, and see how much sodium there is in the entire thing...it'll make your mind rattle.

I don't eat them anymore because of it, although I will be honest, I don't think I would mind a bite of some instant noodles right now, salt content and all.
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:25 AM

mmm that sounds so good im freezing cold. currently have a hood and gloves on haha so yeah hot soup sounds soo good right now.. anyways i know there not good for you but i say as long as you dont eat them all the time your good... right?
Old January 15th, 2010, 11:37 AM

instant noodles are so bad for you i know but i cant help but eat them. there so easy and fast to make. if i had to live my life without instant noodles i think i would starve. i eat them quite a bit. so i think if i had to cut them out i would totally starve. but i know the amount of sodium in them could potentially kill me anyways.. its really bad but it tastes so good when i eat them. i cant wait to go home and make my self a cup of noodles.
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:44 PM

Yeah they are bad for you especially with all that MSG but alot of junk food has alot of it so I guess just try not to eat too much of it. I think once in awhile is ok like maybe once or month or something but just try not to eat more than that. When I eat cup of noodles I usually get headaches so I try to eat it as little as possible.
Old January 16th, 2010, 05:14 PM

I really want to eat some old instant noodles, they look really good, especially on a cold day when you're in the moof something salty. It is so good, but I am surprised by how unhealthy it really is...so mucch sodium....maybe I'll try it again the next time I'll head to the grocery store.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:27 PM

The biggest thing that noodles has is how much salt the noodles has. I think it was around 780milligrams of sodium per serving, and there are 2 servings in one package of noodles....so that's roughly 1600 mgs of sodium...and you only need 1000-3000 per day...so eating one package of noodles takes all that....it's too much.

When I found that out, I stopped eating them. XD
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:33 PM

yeah its basically a cup of salt haha but i will admit i sometimes eat them top roman tooo its just convienant sometimes and to be honest they are good with some lemon or somethign. lemon pepper haha