Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 4th, 2010, 06:38 PM

I need to start going to sleep on time because I have to be at school by 7:30 for my 8:00 classes like everyday...I know stupid of me to schedule my classes so early but I'm just happy I got into them. Its usually not that bad. But having that long winter break threw me off completely now I need to get my pattern back in tact...not the easiest thing to do but I need to try before I start getting bags under my eyes.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:04 PM

i feel like maybe im not getting alot of sleep and i thionk it has to do with the fact that i have so much on my mind. not only that but its starting to effect me class and also with like bag under my eyes.. anyone have any suggestions as to how to over come this?
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:47 PM

I think I suffer from permament Early Morning Insomnia. I usually go to bed around 11PM - 1AM, depending on the work I get done. I really don't want to get out of bed because I'm too tired. xD

I'm just conceded that I'm simply not a morning person. Personally, I go with the first response, try and stay up a little more, and sleep in. Hopefully, that'll resolve things.
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:40 PM

I think just try to stay up later and then make yourself wake up earlier but if you really have to sleep early and make sure that you do wake up early. and when you wake up maybe go take a walk or something to make your body know that it is no longer sleeping. Like just do some morning exercises It will be good for your body. Other than that I dont really know. Just try it out and see what happens.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:22 PM

I haven't been getting any decent sleep at all lately either. I can't wait for presidents day week end. I don't have work on the Sunday because of Valentines Day and I don't have school or work on the Monday so I'm excited to have a little break so I can have some me time. The only thing that sucks though is that I have a Econ Midterm right before I come back...and its not an easy one trust me. But I do need more sleep...A lot more sleep.