Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old November 12th, 2009, 06:25 PM

Default decent sleep

the past couple of days i haven't been getting any decent sleep. i find myself getting tired by 10ish so i sleep around that time.. i would wake up in the middle of night a couple of times and have a hard time falling back asleep.. it's so weird because i sleep early but i wake up late feeling soo groggy.. how can i catch any decent sleep at night even if i am sleeping early?
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:12 PM

It is called early morning waking. It is a type of insomina. It should resolve itself in a few days. Think about this, you only need ONE good nights rest to get you on the right track again. Try staying up till 11 or so and then going to bed. if you wake up in the middle of the night do not stay in bed and lay awake. get up and go do something for a little while then lay back down.
Old November 16th, 2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana Bar View Post
the past couple of days i haven't been getting any decent sleep. i find myself getting tired by 10ish so i sleep around that time.. i would wake up in the middle of night a couple of times and have a hard time falling back asleep.. it's so weird because i sleep early but i wake up late feeling soo groggy.. how can i catch any decent sleep at night even if i am sleeping early?
i have the exact same problem i go to sle early and wake up feeling super tired and lazy.. not to mention that i wake up in the middle of the night at least once a night sometimes more.. its super annoying.
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:50 PM

speaking of sleep im extremely tired im sitting here trying not to fall asleep its ridiculous.. because i need to sit here for the next 4 hrs or so. goossssh im just going to die.. hahaha jk im super tired i cant hik bsack tears
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:48 PM

this is what i need i need to go to sleep.. im super exhuasted and i want to just sleep not to mention i ahve no water in me, none what so ever.. this is not going good.. anwyays. i have the exact probalem fall asleep early some times wake up in the midle of the night cant go back to sleep.. and then wake up super groggy and tired.
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:41 PM

Someone else said it, but this is called early morning waking. It is a typeof insomina that is most commonly seen with other disorders- espically mental disorders like depression and bipolar. It acn also be triggered by stress. It is good to have a set of things you do before going to bed. Hot showers/baths with relaxing bath salts or soaps with lavender sents will help relax you and bring up your temp. Then make sure your room is cool, not cold. As we fall alseep out body temp actually falls as well. If you help stimulate that with a hot shower and a cool room, you'll sleep like a baby.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:13 PM

Early Moring Awakening, was it? I 'll have to keep that io mind because it feels like I suffer from that pretty much every day. XD I HAAATE waking up in the morning and getting out of bed, even if I had a full night's worth of sleep. I end up much more tired than I am, and the only thing to get me through is to stay awake for the next few hours and/or drink a bunch of OJ. XD
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:53 PM

routine sleeping habits are good to enforce you go to sleep at a good time. if you stay in routines then you are able to sleep usually at the same time and you may also learn that you might gain more sleep and that you will feel better refreshed. if you continue with good habits then you can expect to form a habit of going to sleep at a certain time so you will be able to sleep good
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:53 PM

yeah. i know what you mean.. except its kinda oppoiste for me now. because i alwasy ahd trouble sleeping and staying alseep.. and recentl;y ive been sleeping in till late lke around1030. its weird that never happens
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:48 PM

I have no idea how to help you...I have a similiar problem and I dont know how to change it. I can sleep until 12 and still feel tired and I went to sleep at 11 ish the night before. I dont know how it works...But then sometimes I'm able to wake up with no problem early but then crash hard by the time it hits 6 in the afternoon. I can't seem to figure our how to regulate my sleeping habits for the better.