Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old November 11th, 2009, 06:33 PM

Default new moon!

as we all know.. new moon is coming out in a few weeks., nov. 20th to be exact and idunno about you guys but i cannot wait! ahh seriously.. im super excited i feel like counting down the days but i think thats a little extreme. anyways..who else is super excited about new moon?!
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:53 PM

cannntt waiit! i know the midnight showing is going to be sooo crazy its not even funny.. i just need to watch it right awaybecasue then ppl start talking about it and.. it gets kinda ruined..even tho i read the book and i know whats going to happen. still. i cant wait for it.
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:52 PM

i love edward.. i know everyone fals in love with jake.. in new moon which i think hes such a great guy would be great for bella.. but i mean.. come on.. no one beats edward. in my book at least.
Old November 12th, 2009, 05:44 PM

hmmm.. is new moon the sqeul to twilight? i never watched twilight before. lol. i don't know i guess the hype kind of drew me away from it. but new moon seems interesting.. maybe i might check that out when it comes out..
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:37 PM

In the Twilight Series, New Moon is the next movie to come out. I'm not sure how it's going to be since I never saw Twilight, and honestly, I never really got why people were into it, especially with how the vampire Edward pretty much glows......I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm sure it'll be great for Twilight Fans.
Old November 16th, 2009, 02:58 PM

this week is finally here.. the week i have been waiting for and let me tell you.. its going to be amazing!! and i cant wait to go watch it.. ahh seriously.. i dont think you understand my excitment,
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:58 PM

i know i cannot wait! ive been waiting for this day to come haha its going to be crazy and i cannot wait til thursday night so i can go watch the midnight showing.. its going to be great! super excited.
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:41 PM

super excited i cannot wait.. its going to be crazy packed tho!! like crazy crazyy.. and not to mention.. ihate when everyone starts to clap..it runs the movie.. in midnight showings everyone is alwasy clapping. but like i said.. super excited to new moon
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:53 PM

I know it comes out this friday but i'm discouraged from seeing it in the theatres atleast not until the rave dies down. I went and say Twilight about a week after it came out...and when twilight showed up on the screen every girl in the theatre started screaming and then when they saw edward they started screaming....it was so annoying...so im going to wait to see it maybe two weeks and go early in the morning...Im going to see precious though and i'm really excited I can tell you that!!!
Old November 18th, 2009, 05:26 PM

yeah i know what you guys mean when ppp scream it makes you miss some parts.buit i really want to watch it ,.. i just dont want anyone to reuin it for me.. i know that sounds silly but thats the truth.. i dont want to hear reviews and coments from other who have already seen it becasue then im going to notice all of what they are saying