Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 4th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Motivation to work out takes alot. Its so easy to pack on the weight but it takes forever to take it off. Its hard but anybody with determination can do. Especially if your health or well being is involved. Nobody likes feeling pudgy or whatever. So if you have a problem with your weight and its enough to make you look at yourself in the mirror and each time wish you were a couple pounds lighter then that should be enough motivation.
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:43 PM

i wanted mt news years resoluton to be be more moviated but i thin i have to go in step by step and not jump into anything. i thin i just need the proper diet and maybe some little excersises i can do to keep me fit.. i just have to find them!
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:20 PM

The only thing I can think of that makes me really motivated is simply a goal to pursue. So let's say for some reason, I gained a lot of weight and ended up 265 lbs. My overall goal would be to get back into the previous shape I was in, and I would work out a lot in order to reach this goal....then again, I'd say this works if you're very goal-oriented, I think.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:54 PM

I have a few sources of motivation. One source of motivation is to look good for the person I like. I only just started to date again after so long, and I want to make sure that the person I am going out with likes to look at me and be comfortable with me physically since I don't want to turn them off, as weird as that sounds (Wow, I sound shallow). Another reason is because Iw as at a smaller weight and I ballooned during the winter so I'm trying to get that off my back. Last reason is simply because I want to introduce myself to a group of people in my industry, and I want to make a good first impression, so i want to improve my physique for that too.
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:16 PM

The motivation to run...grrr!!!
I love running so its pretty straightforward for me I just get out there and push. But I can see how some people have issues with it because it's not a very easy thing to do. It takes alot of dedication and hard work so you should set a reachable goal to help you out with motivation. Because really results is all the motivation that you need.
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:21 PM

Man I seriously need some motivation right now. The most motivation you can get is basically just results...Hopefully positive results. Every body wants too look their best but sometimes its really hard. Especially if you have a hectic schedule. But I have a workout pact with my friends and we all go jogging or to the gym everyday (most of the time). Its usually late at night, and the gym is empty except for the five of us. Its acutally alot of fun.