Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old November 7th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Default Repo (The Opera)

Has anyone else seen this movie/rock opera? It was low budget and done by the same director as the Saw movies! Although it never went mainsteam (the men who made it didn't want to advertise it that way) it was a huge hit for those who were exposed to it. If your not a fan of musicals or operas, don't worry! Its a hardcore movie with lots of twisted jokes and gore. There is a reason it is called a rock opera!
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:10 AM

A Rock Opera...sounds very interesting.
I'm going to check this out so I can watch it. I loved Phantom of the Opera and that Horror house opera that came out in the 80s. I forgot what its called, since I haven't seen it in years.
Where would I be able to watch the movie? Can I just go to a regular movie rental place and watch it or is it still being showed?
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:18 PM

Actually, I have seen it too. It is out on DVD. You should be able to find it at Best Buy or someplace with a good DVD selection. I think I might have seen it at Walmart, but I cant say for sure if they will have it. Also you can search online for it, some websites allow you to watch it. There is also a website. they go on tour like the old Rocky Horror Picture Show would. They do showings at movies still, but you have to see where from there website.
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:25 PM

Oh and, the full actual name of the movie is Repo, The Genetic Opera. The story is that sometime in the near future the health of humans is failing due to over industerial pollution and such. A company comes around that sells human organs which are in sever need. However, there is a cost and if you can't pay it...well they will send in the Repo Man to get there organs back. This is a great story.