Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 6th, 2010, 03:29 PM

I haven't seen one episode of the new season of House. I used to love this show especially when it first came out. House is a genius...I love his character and how he goes against the rules and stuff like that. Keeps the show interesting more so because thats not the normal character of a doctor. In high school we used to watch episodes of this show In Anatomy class when we had a sub. Which was awesome.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:28 PM

I used to think this show was the most unrealistic show on the tele. but then my friend whose extremely obsessed with it got me watching it with her. And I actually thought it wasn't that bad...not half as bad as I thought that it would've been. I'm probably not going to sit down and watch it if there's something that I think is better on the tele. But I did give it shot..which is saying alot from me.
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:33 AM

House is probably the craziest doctor show out there...I love it actually its not filled wit a whole bunch of sexual drama like say Greys Anatomy or Private Practice...Its kinda like Mercy to me. Plus Dr. House is what makes the show. His attitude towards everything is soo awesome. I wish I had a doctor like that seriously...well it depends how severe my illment is.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:16 PM

Honestly, I haven't seen hosue ever since the 3rd season ended. However, I really love it, regardless of how long it has been. Personally, I would love to get the box set of this show if I can afford it. Hugh Laurie is a fantastic actor.....and nowadays, I really want to see what's going to happen now. Although I want to buy all the DVDs and watch them in order.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:54 PM

hahaha. At one of my jobs my co workers and I were talking about different shows and to see if there's one show that all 13 of us would watch. Turned out that House was the only one. It was the only show that the guys and the girls didn't mind watching. One of the girls actually has a crush on House...which is kindof understandable he's an attractive guy. And his American accent is pretty cool considering his British.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:33 AM

I have a friend who's obsessed with Dr. House. She has a tote bag with some of his quotes graffitied on it and She has a bunch of shirts with his face on different poses and colors. She's just wow. But I mean she gave me some shirts so I know I look like if I'm obsessed too. Its not that bad of a thing I guess because the shirts she gets made a cute. Really cute. I just wish they didn't have his face on it. I told her to make some with Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom...(My Obsession:Pirates of the Caribbean)!!! But Dr. House is AWESOME!!!
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:15 PM

I seriously feel really out of the swing of things. I haven't been able to watch tv in what seems like forever really. When this show first came out I used to watch it faithly especially the season when he had to be confinded in that mental hospital place. I haven't gotten around to watching the new season at all. It seems I haven't had time for anything lately.
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Man I didn't even get to watch the New Season. And I have major issues because I don't like coming into watching a show midseason. I have to watch it from beginning to end. I keep telling myself to go online and take care of that problem and just watch the online episodes on the network website. But I never get around to doing it. Which is really my fault. There's alot of shows I need to catch up on.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Default A Cleaned Up House

So Ive been watching the show sense it first came out and am still a big fan of it. The writers of the show have some amazing talent to be able to keep the show going with a lot of the same characters without the drag of the soap opera like characteristics that other shows seem to have taken on (i.e. Grays). They even took the main character and cleaned him up changing the whole direction of the show, yet keeping it true to those fans of the org drama. Can't wait till Mondays!