Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 7th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Default House M.D. New Season

I've always been a huge fan of House M.D. even when it first came out. Now we are in season 6 and I thinik the show has grown a great deal. When it first came out it was more of a quick, easy to process show. Now it touches on topics like killing a man who would kill others and other moral problems. What do you guys think of the new season?
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:21 AM

I Haven't watched it yet, due to school and essay-loving professors, but I've watched the previews and I know exactly what you mean. At first it was all rush rush, and when the show ended you wished it went slower instead of fast paced. Now it looks as though House is becoming more compassionate and looking into himself, as opposed to before. I can't wait to actually watch an episode. Hopefully I'll have the time soon!!!
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:10 PM

Default Spoiler!

Omg! So warning for anyone who hasn't seen last weeks episode, but I have to talk about this!

So House finally makes the move on Cuddy (we all knew it was coming!) and she is with that detective from season, what, 4? How terrible! House was finally becoming more of a caring person only to have his dream girl go for what might have been his friend. The detective and him ate ice cream together and what not, it seemed like they were becoming friends. This sucks, but I guess on the upside the old House is back! I can't wait till Monday to see what happens now.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:50 PM

I haven't watched this since Season 3 ended with the ex-wife/girlfriend of House.....I kinda stopped watching when everyone just split apart. Cameron is gone, the boyfriend of Cameron is gone, Eric is not really part of the main doctors anymore, so I think that the original chemistry is gone, and honestly, that was the sole reason I watched. Now, it's gone. D:
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:02 PM

uve only seen a few episodes of house buti really liked the show i alwasy tell myself im going to rent or buy the seasons but i never get around to it and i just bought gossip girl season two soo its been keeping me busy
Old November 21st, 2009, 01:58 PM

Omg so I never miss it! I cant believe that Camren (sp?) and Chase are splitting up! All because she couldnt or didnt want to believe that Chase could have killed that dictator. Idk about you guys, but I couldn't honestly say I would be mad at him for it. In the long run, he would be saving more lives with that man dead than with im alive. Who knows what is going on now it seems like everyone is wanting to jump back on with the team except Camren who is leaving. Too bad too because she was one of the few who actually stood up to him.
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:38 AM

Honestly, I think that it would be awesome if the orignial cast came back. I was surprised that Cameron and Chase are splitting up in the show, which is sad since I really wanted to have the original 3 doctors back on the show. D:

Altough to be honest, I haven't been keeping up since Season 2-3(I think) ended where House was being treated after being shot...I think this was the season right before he was jogging in the middle of the night.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 01:36 PM

I watched House when it first came out and I loved it! I was like Wow, this is such a goooood show! I mean I wasn't always on the ball and watching every episode on a specific night but I still got a couple good ones in. I really loved the old cast. I wish they wre back on the show =/
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:09 PM

Default They keep bumping it!

I don't know about you guys but it is really starting to annoy me that they keep bumping House for all these stupid specials. On monday I got all ready to watch House and turned it on, and its Carry Underwood's Christmas Special. What kind of crap is that!? Andjust two weeks before that they cut ther show again for some stupid game. This is really starting to annoy me because Chase and Camren just broke up and House and Cuddy aren't getting together. They better not bump it again!
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:59 PM

House is a great show. I cant wait to get the new season. I hope they make another season because the show is really started to get good. People getting married and Dr Wilson is becoming more like House in this new season. Think about the crazy stuff they would do together. I mean it was Wilson who talked House out of a lot of crazy stuff. Think about how bad House is going to be without that little guy on his shoulder now!