Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:27 PM

i get really bad headaches i have been getting then since i was little they get so bad i usually end up going to sleep because it causes them to go away i have had my head scaned but it really hasent done much. they say my head aches are from sinus pressure.. so that is something you might want to have checked.. thay gave me anti biotics to help with my sinus and they helped drain them temporarly but it comes back..
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:55 PM

I get random headaches too...I just usually sit down and put a cool pack on my head and relax. Then that nigh instead of taking a shower I'll take a bubble bath and usually that works perfectly for me. I dont do much for it to go away. Sometimes Its sooo painful that I have to take a motrin or asprin but usually I only take half of a tablet...I dont like taking pills like that if I can help it.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:14 PM

When I get headaches they're monstrous.

I have no idea how to get rid of it. Mainly because I don't like taking pills and stuff like that. I only do it if I can't take the pain anymore. Which has been lately. Its like a wave of relief when the medication kicks in. I just love it. But I try to not take so much...because I know it isn't good.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:46 PM

I always have a headache when I'm at work. Its almost mandetory now. If I don't walk out of my shift without one I consider myself lucky. I hate when I have headaches because I don't like taking pills soooo its all bad for me really. And I feel horrible. Like right now my migrane is pounding me!!! its extremely brutal right now.
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:19 PM

I dont get headaches that often but just this past week I had two and am having one right now. I don't know what is but I think it could be because of the weather because when it is cold I tend to crunch up my body which really stressese me out. I really hate it especially because it is a three day weekend I really hope I am not sick because sometimes when I get headaches I do get sick.
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:28 PM

I would just rest whenever you have an extreme headache. I'm also thinkin. I tmnay not necessarily apply to headaches in particular, but maybe you want to drink some tea instead so you're not deveoping a cold headache if you're in a cold climate itself.
Old February 17th, 2010, 01:28 PM

I always get a headache when I'm tired. And right now I'm exhausted and it sucks. Becuase I don't have anything on me to take for it. Hopefully it goes away soon. Because this is getting annoying. I hate this!!!! Usually it takes forever for my headaches to go away. But I'm hoping today that theres some sort of exception to this. Any little leeway would be great!!! I knew I should've packed my pain reliever.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:45 PM

My head aches always spring on me at the worst times too!! Don't you just hate when that happens. Like your out shopping or hanging with your friends and all of a sudden you start having head aches...that is sucks!!! But now I prepare myself...because I noticed that alot of my headaches were because I was dehydrated. So now I drink alot of water.
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM

so i used to have sever head aches all the time well i went to the chiropractor and i havent had a head ache in such a long time i finally got another one now but it had been so long since i had gotten one. i think seeing the chiropractor has really helped with reducing the amount of headaches and back problems that i have been having this whole time..