Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old January 4th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Red doesnt fit me either...I'm more of a bronze redish shade...its hard to explain but it looks awesome on me. I never really wear lipstick like that but when I do it just accents my angles and everything. My aunt randomly bought it for me an I'm like inlove with it. It goes perfectly wih my skin tone too. Which is great I cant complain.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM

I FINALLY WORE RED LIPS ON NEW YEARS!
and let me tell you i was a little hesitant to do so because i wasnt sure how it would be.. but i loved it i got more of a glossy red lips.. but still.. i did simple eye makeup.. fake lashes ans then wore all black and just red lips.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:30 PM

i recently wore red lips as well and i dont think its for me.. i really dont.. hmm maybe if i was a littl;e darker it would look okay im just at an inbetween shade haha.. but yeah at least i tried maybe one say i willl like it
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:03 PM

I wish I could wear red red lipstick...but I cant pull it off. I look weird. I usually wear the pinks and deep red colors. Those are the closest to red that I can pull off. I saw this one girl wearing orange lipstick and she was rocking it like if it was nothing. I never tried orange but she made me wanna give it a try. I've also always wanted to try the smokey eye look too but I don't know.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:45 PM

I have only worn red lipstick like once and it was for a ballet performace when i was little. It looked ok but I really don't think I could pull it off as an everyday look I am just not that kind of person. I like more natural colors for everyday use like pale pinks and those of that nature. I just can't wear anything too bold or I just feel super awkward which is bad because all I will be able to think about is the lipstick or I will just keep wanting to go wipe it off.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:14 PM

i wore red lips for the first time on new years and i think i should do it again. lol i was going through pics from new years and now that i have darker hair i think it will look good. so im going to try again and see, lol. anyone have any ideas on what to wear them with going to a 21st bday on sat?
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM

i loovee it! i think it looks soo nice. and classic looking i seriouslymight rock this again sometime idunno it just adds some pop.. i think i should start wearing out just on regualr days as well not only when im all dresses up.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:56 PM

i thought it would be a wonderful idea to try that whole red lipstick trend thing..well it didnt work out so well. i looked way to pale and its right that red lipstick makes your teeth look yellow. or at least the shade i used did so i decided that i didnt want to wear it. i was going to do the whole dramatic look for it but im totally sure that its not going to happen.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:12 PM

I think I'm actually going to try this out. I usually don't use red lipstick because I'm not that brave. I honestly think I probably won't be able to pull it off. But I might try it. Just to see how it goes. I usually use dark colors closer to the browns and stuff like that. But I guess I can try a deep red at first and then move up to a brighter red gradually lol. We'll see how it goes.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:41 PM

really it made your teeth look yellow?
becasue i like wearing from time to time and i think it makes my teeth look alot whiter then normal haha and ive recently been wearing it from time to time and although my sisters dont think it goes very well with me.. i love wearing it haha