Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old November 5th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Default One of my breast is bigger than the other

it's not too much of a difference but i don't like how they are lopsided. is there anything i can do to get them at the same size or is the only option breast implants? any bra i can wear to fix this? i don't like how they look =(
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:35 PM

Omg Lily, I have the same problem. Only mine are almost a whole cup size difference. if you can, I would suggest going to Victoria's Secret. That is where I go, they measure you and will help you find the bra that will fit you best. I have a push up bra from them with the bio-fit instead of just pads. I suggest bio-fit bras from them because the bio-fit actually curves around your natural shape and will correct any problem areas. I love mine, then make me look like I have the same size and a great shape.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:27 PM

hmm bio fit im goig to havr to go check that out one of these days.. basically. i think everyone has one breast slighty larger then the other. i known my right is a little bigger then my left.. not personally i tink we are the only ones who notice it. hopefuly.
Old December 14th, 2009, 01:44 PM

I think most womens boobs are slightly size comparisons with eachother. I read in a womens health magazine that that is the case with most women. Some its only a very slight difference so they dont notice and others are more drastic. Victoria's Secret, is my best bet for finding the right bra that may help resolve your problem. Most guys dont notice 0r dont care if your boobs are slighly off...on females notice so keep that in mind also.
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:49 PM

yeah most womens breast are uneven one is always bigger then the other normally nothing too noticeable but there are the certain situations that one is really much more noticable then the other.. i tink that on one side of your body everything is just a littler bigger.
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:04 PM

you should check out Victoria's Secret...just ask any of the girls there and they would help you out. One of my boobs are bigger thant the other but its not that big of a difference so I dont have that big of a problem. Also women breast size fluctuate we get older so keep that in mind as well. You might wake up one moringn and the Twins are all of a sudden identical.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:53 PM

haha my boobs are so small theres not even a diffrence. i wish they were bigger but there just small little a's makes me sad but theres nothing i can do except live with it.. i would never get a brest implansts.. those things scare me.. i was watching the one reality show and the girl fell in the water and actually broke her inplant... omg scarry.
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:45 PM

I'm the type of girl who looks flat until I put on a tank top lol...and I've always noticed that one of my twins were bigger than they other...not quiet identical...If I were you I'll seriously invest in some Victoria's Secret. Yea they're expensive but the other bras dont match up in comfort and fit. Some of the cheap bras are cute but its just something about thier bras...I'm sure your best bet would be the biofit...