Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old January 9th, 2010, 06:26 PM

I kinda feel like wanting a can of pringles when I see a movie now. Either regular pringles or if I have mouthwash and a toothbrush, sour cream and onion. Either way, pringles are good, and that's what I want to eat when I'm watching TV or a movie.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:30 PM

There was actually only one time that I didn't buy snacks and that was because I was running late for the movie...but then my date went and got me some so it was cool. I love having snickers...I don't know why but I just do. I'll eat popcorn or nachos or whatever but I have to have a snicker. It was cute that my date remembered to buy me a snickers...he bought me two...
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:03 PM

I usually eat whatever is chocolatety or has carmel on it. I'm more of a sweet eater when I'm watching movies. I usually put some melted snickers on my popcorn or eat it with cotton candy. Alot of people think its weird but In the privacy of my own home or a friends how I should be ablt to weird out all I want...I got some of my friends to try my "creations" and they like it...its really tasty if you try.
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:17 PM

sound bomb right now. man o mani really want some redvines haha and maybe sourpatch i thinim just hungry! but i literally had a full breakfast and i snacked .. so i dunno whats goin on.. but yes re vines, are soo good love them
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Usually when I watch a movie it isn't really a movie night movie night. I usually just eat chips and drink soda. But when I have like a real movie night with friends and everything I like to go all out. I go to the grocery store and just buy a bunch of junk food. I buy popcorn, lots of ice cream, candy, rootbeer for rootbeer floats and I also order pizza. just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Sometimes I also go buy nachos from taco bell since I dont really know how to make my own but I am experimenting with different recipes to try. I think I will try one that I saw on tv tonight and see how it goes.
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:44 AM

I'm very practical when it comes to things I eat when i watch a movie. I stick with the simple things in life lol.

I stay eating popcorn if I'm at home I usually pop like two bags but if i'm at the movies I order the largest bag they got. The ones that you're supposed to share but I don't unless someone asks for some. I'm greedy I'll admit I don't offer you have to ask.
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:04 PM

i love muchies and snacks, i am always sitting and eating.. haha just like now im at work and i have me a bag of muchies mix. there so yummy its like i cant go too long with out haveing food other wise i turn into like the increadble hulk and i go crazy and i become a really mean person and i lose my cool way to fast its like low blood sugar or something,
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:29 AM

I usually just like to eat junk food when I am watching movies or tv. I like have to have chips. Any kind is fine. I really like lays chili lemon flavor those are so good. I also like to eat popcorn or kettle corn. Yummy. I usually have some soda or lemonade or something too. I just love munchies. Oh yeah I like to eat twizzlers too haha.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:49 PM

I'm watching and reading this thread. I'm getting so many ideas on what to do now. I'm planning on inviting someone for movie night, and I want to make sure which sort of munchies I should bring in for them,hahaha. xD

Too bad I can't get actual movie-theater-quality popcorn....that would be the best. D:
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:24 AM

i love rasinettes i think thats how you spell them but yeah i love them also red viones are a fave i know this is gonna sound gross but i remember one time i took a red vine and dumped it in the nacho cheese and it was actually pretty good haha.