Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old November 17th, 2009, 05:56 PM

we host movie night usually once every week or two. each movies night is at somebody elses house. when i host it i usually serve wine, n cheese cracker apatizers then during the movie i usually have a bowl of hurshey kisses for the chocolate lovers and i do sundays to enjoy during the movie. that includes carmel, hot fudge, cookie dough, gummy worms everything!
Old November 20th, 2009, 04:25 PM

Sometimes I try to go to the store and get some snacks to eat. i usually just eat chips and drink some soda very simple. but if i forget to go buy snacks then i just eat whatever is at home. Sometimes I dont eat anything just because I am always so into the movie that I forget to eat. even at movie theaters I usually just eat my popcorn before the movie starts like during the trailers because once the movies starts I am just so into it that i forget that i even have popcorn.
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:30 PM

Hmm munchies that make it a good movie night? Well I would have to say cookies. I mean fresh hot cookies and subway! We always get subway for movie nights and I always get those nummy cookies that they sell. Then its time to curl up with a blanket and soda with a bendy straw and enjoy the movie.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:29 PM

fresh baked deserts and sundays sound amazing. at our house things tend to be borring on movie nights its usually not planed at all so its what ever we find in the fridge, string cheese, yogart, nachos anything we can find.. ahah i wish i had time to make planned out movie nights i think that is the best. gettting all snuggly and eating while watching a really go movie. you gotta love it.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 04:57 PM

i love eating popocorn with like the nacho cheese oo soo good..but i can really go for some red vines right now.. mmm :] sounds soo good.. i also like to dip them in cheese.. sometimes.. i know what your thinking how gross but the way i didcovered it was that i went tot he movies and i bought popcorn cheese and red vines and one of them got some cheese on it and i tried it and bam! i liked it haha
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM

yeah i like red vines and twizzlers.. but red vines sound bomb right now. hmm swedish fish and sour patch kids are also good.. sour punch.. i think i just like sour candies haha but i also really like take 5.. its salty and sweet soo good
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:13 PM

Anything that can be munched on when you're watching a movie is usually good food to me whether it would be popcorn or chips or something else.

Personally...I have to go with chips, either Pringles chips (Which are SOOO GOOD), or if I'm cheap, Lays Stax, and a good can of Cola. Nothing beats it.
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:30 PM

my favorite would be nachos...if not then the classic popcorn. Sometimes I get tired of eating the popcorn though. But for the most part I get nachos just to switch it up a little bit. I usually get that and candy. I figured out when I got to the movies with a friend who tends to talk alot....buy alot of food that'll shut them up...make sure they pay tho
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:04 PM

ooo i can really go for some swedish fish right about now something.. sweet actually i think i just want something to eat im not sure tho i really want some soup or something im kinda craving a cup of nooddles hahah but ehh i know i should i eat too much salt anyways.
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:29 PM

i must be hungry because everything on here sounds soo good and i love it haha i want it actually.. so yeah off in about 32 minutes and i couldnt be happier becasue ughh seriously.. what the heck man.. i have soo much on my mind right now and this isnt helpinging.