Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old December 14th, 2009, 01:55 PM

i would say leave it....but if you really want to get rid of it then wax the that baby off...shaving it off is like asking for trouble you'll have some serious problems....especially when its decides to grow back 3 days later. It would hurt at first when you get it done if you're not used to waxing...but just a little pinch i thankfully dont have a mustache but i do have side burns...but i live wit um do waxing involved.
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:12 PM

If you really want to get rid of it you should wax it off. But if its a little peachy don't do anything with it. Mainly because there is a chance that It would grow back thicker and worse than before. So my best bet is to leave it unless you can wax it regularly. then maybe you can get it lazered later on down the road when you can afford it...its not expensive since its such a small area being treated.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:24 PM

I don't mind mine...I know I have a little bit but you can bearly see anything. So I have no reason to wax it and then creat a problem. That would be a dumb thing to do. When you wax or shave something...depending on how you grows back all weird and worse than before. So if you can deal with your little fuz and you're not getting made fun of then leave it alone don't mess with it.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:28 PM

I shave it. I can't STAND the idea of having a little mustache, I look ugly with it. I really don't know if shaving it stimulates it, but personally, I prefer to be clean and constantly shave it instead of worrying about the stache growing back and having somethign on my lips.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:02 PM

I don't think that a little peach fuzz is extremely noticable. Its not that big of a deal. Most people have peach fuzz anyway. Even gurls who say they don't have any have a little bit. I don't wax mine because its just a little bit and you honestly can't see it at all. And I keep hearing that when you wax it it grows back faster. Which is my fear. I can't be doing that lol.