Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old November 5th, 2009, 06:13 PM

Default Mustache?

okay maybe not a full on mustache but how about a little peach fuzz mustache ladies? what do you girls do with it? i never shaved it before because i'm so scared of it coming back thicker but what should i do to get some hair off but not be scared of it growing back out thicker than just a peach fuzz?
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:17 PM

for my mustache i usually just pluck it. just like you, i'm way too scared to pick up that razor to shave it off. my friend got her mustache waxed before. sadly, her skin was sensitive to you and it left this redness above her lip. made things even more obvious! make sure your face isn't sensitive to waxing before you give it a try.
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:38 PM

I get mine waxed along with my eyebrows. If you go to a nice place they will place this nice cream on after you get waxed that will sooth your skin. Yes, it will be red, so do it after you go out, or the day before. Mine is only red for a few hours, but I have a friend who is red all day. it is worth it, though, because it gets rid of all of it and it doesn't come back as fast. Also, I can't stand plucking.
Old November 9th, 2009, 12:54 PM

If its not that noticable then leave it. Most people worry about that kindof stuff when not even you're close friends around you even notice you're "problem." If its really obvious that you have a little fuzz then my best is to wax it. Its simple and easy and after a couple of time you'll get used to the little sting. Also it doesnt grow back fast and when it does its not thick. Neve Ever shave facial hair if you're a woman. It grows back thick and fast. Stick with waxing, pluckying takes to long anyways.
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM

wax or threaded.. ive waxed mine a few time.. maybe about once or twice.. its not really noticable but sometimes the ladies at the nail salon tell you" ohh upper lip so hairy!" it scares me and i get it done haha but yeah other then that just normally my eyebrows.
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:44 PM

i think if you get it waxed it wont grow back too bad. i think alot of it goes back to genetics.. if you were born hairy then it will probably be kinda thick. i would say just wax it and you wnt have to worrie about it for a few weeks.. or you can just pluck the dark ones.. or ones you think are too dark.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:59 PM

Waxxed, plucked or shaving, I think you'll have to do somthing about it. I agree that it depends on genetics to be honest. I'm not sure if plucking it will do anything about it, but I would get rid of it as soon as possible, a mustache is definately not attractive.
Old December 1st, 2009, 03:54 PM

i usually dont wax or do anything with it i have blonde hair and so it dosent show i have seen some people where its so bad im like i think you need to barrow either your boyfriends, husbands or brothers mustache trimer. sometimes its so hard not to walk up to these people and ask when the last time they looked in the mirror was. its horrible.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 12:07 PM

Never ever shave facial hair. it grows back thicker and nasty. its better if you go to the salon and get a facial wax. It would be about a month before you see new growth and even then its not that much. Less hair would grow back and its faster. At first it painful but then as you go more and more you'll get used to it.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:12 PM

ohhh no! i am WAY to scared to shave my mustache. i guess that idea of having it growing back thicker always scared me..i mean woman's mustache aren't always as noticeable but still.. i think i'll just stick to plucking. i'm scared of waxing my mustache as well!! why do we even have to have a stache =T