Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old December 30th, 2009, 02:30 PM

I hate my how my hands are always cold and dry. No matter what I do its so hard to keep them moisturized. I have to keep them putting on lostion every hour or so. I've gotten used to doing it all the time but sometimes its gets annoying especially if you forget your lotion and they look nasty. Also I got through lotions like if its nothing. And they're kindof expensive. I just recently started using one my doctor advised me to use and Its been working okay so far...i dont have to lotion as much so thats a plus.
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:51 PM

I have extremely dry hands and I try to keep them moisterized but it doesn't seem to work. I hate how they look so cracked and just plain nasty especially being a girl...im supposed to have soft hands right?

I've tried all kinds of stuff but I'm at fault. One day I'll finally find the magic product that just works for me....hopefully its soon.
Old January 5th, 2010, 11:26 AM

ohh man thats what i have right now. super duper dry hands.. and its getting worst i should start carring lotion with me again,=becasue really it did come in handy. especially in this cold weather. pshh
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:01 PM

I use shea butter lotions and I know Delon...I think thats the name of the company makes really nice body butter. I love thier lotions. I just bought three online for 20 bucks and next day shipping and its great. My skin is moisterized and my hands don't get dry anymore which is great!!! I'm so happy I bough some more. I got my first bottle as a christmas gift last year and I've been savoring it but I decided to to just buy some more.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:49 PM

I'm just starting to get over having dry hands its rediculous lol. But my hands used to always be dry. I'm suprised that now I'm able to retain some moister out of it. Its really a relief though. Because girls are supposed to have soft hands and here I was with dry hands. Thankfully I'm getting over it!!! I don't even have a specific lotion I used but the one that I use most has dead sea salts in it....i guess thats the trick lol idk.
Old February 17th, 2010, 01:49 PM

My hands are always dry. I have to keep putting on lotion all the time. Its annoying. But I just came to find out that my hand isn't as dry as I thought it was. My friend has brittle dry hands...they feel like carpenter hands. Like she been working hard carving wood and getting blisters and stuff...crazy. But man now I'm thankful for my own dry hands because compared to hers mine is highly moisterized...