Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM

Default break outs?

Is it just me or do you guys always break out when ever you eat candy or get on your period?
Most people always tell me that it depends on you as an individual but I dont understand how I can be the only one with this problem?
Do any of you guys experience this or am I alone on this one?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:06 PM

no when im about to start i start to breakout as well.. my sisters do as well so your not the only one.. actually when im about to start all this stuff happens.. i get super horrible back pain i eat more then usual.. i break out just tons of stuff ukkk
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:05 PM

yeah that also happens to me.. its terrible and its couldnt come at liek a worst time sometimes .. sometimes i get it a week before or like during but either way its horrible
Old November 5th, 2009, 05:14 PM

i remember i was reading an article online that candy/chocolate/chips have nothing to do with breaking out. but it's so weird because it always seem like i break out after i eat chocolate or chips =T it's normal to break out before your rag. my friend always complains when her rag is about to come around cause she always break out. just a little period warning i guess.
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:47 PM

Its all in our hormones ladies! when we go on our cycle, our hormones will change and we get cravings and mood swings and breakouts. Some ladies will have it more than others, just like some woman have bad mood swings worse than others. But what you eat will not cause a breakout, but here is an intresting look on things. When we are shoving our faces with the salty goodness of chips, the salt and fatty acids in the chip can get on our faces (like around our lips, chin etc). And if you touch your face after those nummy chips, you'll get the fatty acids on your face as well. Which is perfect for pimples.
Old December 14th, 2009, 01:48 PM

'you are not alone, I am here with you' (R.I.P MJ) LOL

I have the exact same problem and people tell me the same thing. Its so annoying...I can never give up my love for chocolate and I cant do anything about my period but let it flow so I'm in a pickle. I found an acne product recently that has been working tremendously well for me so i'm very happy about that...its my life saver without it i'll look like I got stung by a dozen killer bees on my face... It sucks but if theres nothing you can do, like myself, you just have to learn how to deal. Which is exactly what i'm doing.
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:22 PM

Trust me you are not alone in this. When I'm on my period it gets horrible. When I break out my pimples hurt so much its like their sore whenever I touch them It sucks but I've kindof gotten used to it. Its during those instances I wish I was a guy. They make me so mad...and they have no idea what we girls go through and they expect you not to PMS...I give my guy a dose every month but He's used to it and he's always prepared for my crazy outburts at the dumbest things.
Old January 12th, 2010, 02:08 PM

yeah i kno whow you feel i alwasy seem to break out at the worst times. and i already dont wear too much makeupso when i9 have them i feel like im constant putting on soo much powder to cover them up and get rid of the redness
Old January 13th, 2010, 03:49 PM

I breakout randomly...its not so much set on my period. Sometimes I dont breakout at all when I'm on my period and other times its really bad. Like I don't know how to base my breakoutage. Its all over the place. I don't really mind it though. Afterwhile you get used to it. Plus its not as bad as it used to be when I was in highschool, so there has been some improvement.
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:01 PM

i think that it all verys on how much of sometype of food you eat as well as the diffrent ways of how you go through your monthly cycle. i think that if your on birth control it also effects the way you break out so im not totally sure if you can say it is all about food and your cycle. but anyways i think its all based on the amount of hormones you have and how clean you keep your self and your body.