Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:33 PM

Default V for Vendetta

What an amazing movie?
It was really good movie sort of like a parody of the holocaust with new age feel. Its very politcial in a sense, and kindof shows what could happen if one totalitarian government ruled the world.
Old November 5th, 2009, 05:49 PM

i remember watching this movie but i can't really remember the movie. =T i hate it when that happens! i would be telling my friends.. oh i watched that movie!! but i forgot what's it about. bOO! i just remember the fireworks going off. i need to watch this movie again..
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM

I remember thinking that the ending didn't seem very fair, but I will have to admit that it was a great film. I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't seen it, but the way everyone (at the end) has his mask just goes to show how he had gain such support from the people. Great movie, I'm going ot have to go home and put it on again.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:42 PM

I really want to see this film. However, personally, I am still iffy on V for Vendetta because the original writer of the comic book, Alan Moore, pretty much said the movie was horrible. Same with The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, decent movie but awesome comic book.

I'll check it out, but I would read the book first.
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:37 PM

AWESOME MOVIE!!! Natalie Portman did a really good job in this one. I didnt like the ending originally but then I thought It was better than the alternative. I haven't seen this movie in a while so I'm thinking about watching it again. Its one of those movies that you can watch again and again and it has the same affect on you.
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:30 PM

I just recently saw this movie and I really liked it!! Natalie Portman did a Splendid job. I almost cried lol. That was Oscar Worthy stuff man. The only part I didnt like besides the guy in the mask dieing was that we never got to see his face. So forever in my mind he'll just be a guy in a mask..

Like the phantom in phantom of the opera...Gerard Butler

Nd Joker...Heath Ledger

V....guy in mask
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:23 PM

I watched this because I saw it on hear and it sparked interest. I was still shocked throughout the whole thing so you guys didn't give much away lol. It was crazy how the plot went because it was sooo well thought and processed it must have taken alot of work to put together. Its one of those movies that you won't mind watching more than once over again. You probably won't get tired of it.
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:12 PM

This movie was pretty cool. Just happened to stumble upon it one day flipping through some movie channels...and man was I wowed. My friend had been babbling about it when it first came out but I thought it was dumb because of the whole masked face thing. After watching it I realized it was pretty cool. Wish I would've watched it sooner though.
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:13 PM

I'm looking to get this on dvd. It's really a must have by far. When i first heard the name I thought the story was going to be totally different but it was really unexpected to say the least. I watched it with my folks and they were impressed.

It think everyone should watch this one and if you haven't yet then you're seriously missing out.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:43 PM

I didn't know that it was a comic book I'll have to check that out. But I never seem to be able to watch the first half the movie. I always start watching towards the ending. Maybe I should just go out and rent it but I never seem to be able to have time these days. But I'll make myself a reminder that I need to go ahead and do it because I'm itching to see the full thing.