Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:26 PM

Default Guys and BO

It seems like all guys in high school have major issues with good hygiene. And as it turns out they still have that problem in college. Its sad because they pretend they dont even know that they need to take a shower.
Did any of you guys have this problem?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:02 PM

i wouldnt say all guys but there were a few i remember in highschool one who i felt bad for .. becasue really he stunk sooo bad! i remember once he asked for a ride home and my food took him and i sat in the back with him as well.. and ommggg i wanted to throw up it stunk up the entire car it was horrible
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM

ewwww! it was that bad lol did you guys ever tell him anything.. i mean i know it sounds rude.. but like his freinds didnt say anything?? gag that sounds so gross haha and i wasnt even there
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:31 PM

hahah thats kinda funny but sad at the same time.. that it was that bad..

i remember there was this one kid in my class he was kinda bigger and when he walked down the aisle ohh mann.. but it was only when it ws hot out so he didnt alwasy smell just sometimes haha
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM

Its kind of sad you guys didnt say something. I would have said something, because if I were that person I would want them to tell me. Maybe they are oblivious to the fact that they have bad hygiene. Someone should've said something. Like at chrismas or something if you had a class with the guy you could have bought him an axe pack or something like that. Its kind of hard though to tell someone they smell bad, but theres always the possibility later on they'll appreciate the jesture.
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:39 PM

i have came in contact of some people who reeak. i feel bad for them but then i dont know if there poor or have somewhere to live or something. i once when somewhere with friends and one brough a guy with them n i joked about his shoes caus they were all messy and then someone told me he was poor n couldnt afford decent shoes.. then i felt bad.. that was when i was like in high school but i will never forget that.
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:44 PM

OMG!!! this is like a major problem even some girls I've met have the same issues too. Its like they totally oblivious to the fact that they smell nasty and arghhh!!! And when U tell them they dont smell all that nice, they get all mad and upset, but I see it as trying to help them out and do them a favor. Its annoying though. The guys are way better at handling it than girls...guys just say thanks or make a funny remark about realizing why people would look at them funny. But girls would curse you out and call you all kinds of stuff or just plain cry. You wish their parents would tell them they got some serious BO issues.
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHA this is too funny but soooo true. Some guys are so oblivious to the fact that they need to wear deorderant or wear cologne..Its annoying...highscool was the worst It was either they had no idea or they knew and just didn't care...which was the majority of them because how can you not know you smell bad? Especially when people practically tell you to your face and make fun of you...highschool kids are mean. In college its not so bad..you have a few but its not like how it was in highschool.
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM

Most of these post are about guys having Bad BO but some girls need to check themselves out too. Its not everyday that you see a female who has this problem but when you do it catches you totally off guard. It caught me completely off guard. I was tryin to be slick with it too. You cant be slick when it comes to matters of the human hygiene. Its just doesn't work out that way. People take offense to you saying they stink even though they themselves maybe aware of their problem...my advice keep your mouth shut and hold your breath nd keep walkin...in 30 seconds it'll all be over
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:56 PM

i agree its not just men that have horrible body odor but some females have it just as bad.. i think it all comes down to how much they are wearing as far as deorant and anti presprant. i think showers are really needed in eliminating the amount of stench that comes from one person. they make special kinds if you have an excessive sweatting problem.