Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 8th, 2010, 07:02 PM

I think that its great that colleges are doing this because us college kids do need to be awear of all thats goin out there and be able to take precausions. I'm always visiting my health center for thier seminars and info they have it kindof ties into the profession I want to get into so I'm always up there. All the workers know me by name practically. which I guess is a good thing.
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:55 PM

i think that it is a wonderful thing that colleges are promoting safe sex. young adults are going to be engaging in these kinds of activitys no matter what you tell them and if their campus is promoting the use of safe sex then that is really good. maybe some of these young adults who are havign sex will be better protected if the school is offering up condoms..
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:50 PM

I agree with Gilda!

Safe sex needs to be instilled into people. I personally think that the process should start in highschool because when I was a high school senior alot of the freshman/sophomores were getting caught having sex on campus...mostly oral. But its getting crazy and in college its even worse becaue those parties get pretty crazy at times...and theres alot of diseases going around so I mean its best to just take care of it through educating the masses...and the best part is that its free!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:09 PM

i never checked if my college offers free condoms but i don't find a problem with it. i actually appreciate the fact that colleges are giving out free condoms. some people are embarassed to buy condoms at other places so this is a good way to approach it. definitely helps promote safe sex.
Old March 26th, 2010, 01:14 PM

i really think tthat handing out condoms for students can really prevent the spread of stds if these poor college kids are trying to buy their own there not cheap so i relly think its a good idea and plus people are ging to experement so why not just keep them safe and try to prevent tehm from gettong even worse things.. its horrible....
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:12 PM

My college does provide condoms and other brochures on how to have safe sex. It is really good for them to do this, as pretty much since college students are going to have sex.

So therefore, the best thing that colleges can do is to promote safe sex so that people don't have kids or diseases, at least, that's what I think.