Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 13th, 2010, 11:27 AM

I think the new dagrassi is way better than the old one. Well atleast the drama is. When I was younger and used to watch it, the stuff that actually happened on the show wasn't that intense NOW...I was shocked when I saw and episode recently. The entire cast changed except for maybe Spinner and Jay. Besides them Dagrassi has changed ALOT!!!
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:33 PM

I agree that Dagrassi has changed alot. They branched off alot of young actors careers. The girl on Vampire Diaries use to be on Dagrassi...and of course we all know about Drake. One of the girls in 90210...also from Dagrassi. And Hazel has a website and is an upcoming artist too. But I like the new actors/actresses. They're pretty cool and not as fake really.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:36 AM

People actually know about this show? WOW thats a shocker for sure. Whenever I talked to my friends about it when I was younger they would look at me like if I was weird...who watches shows based in Canada? But reading this I guess I'm not the only one. Which is great lol. Drake wowed me too. But It was expected in a sense because he was a talented musician when he was on the show.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:40 PM

I still watch this show. Right now its all reruns and I don't even know for sure when the new season comes out...I didn't hear them anounce it yet. But I did see some previews and it looks pretty interesting. I can't wait like seriously. If it was any show I wouldn't mind being on it would be Dagrassi for sure. It seems like with every season it gets does have alot of drama but atleast its not unrealistic ones.
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:38 AM

can't believe so many people know about this. Its amazing. This show has evolved so much its crazy. Can't believe Drake was on here...and home girl for Vampire Diaries. But its a really good show thats for sure. I love it. I haven't watched it in awhile but I really enjoyed watching it. I'll probably go look it up when I get home or something....
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:31 PM

I know that Degrassi is in it's of season right now and the new season starts probably in spring or early summer. But seriously I haven't watched this in sooo long. I got caught up by seeing the reruns of the last season on Teen Nick. I really like the new people that got added and I think the story line is really good and together too. I was suprised at some of the topics now but then again the stuff they cover is true.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:01 PM

when does the new season start?! I love this show. I'll have to check online to see. I've seen the previews for the new season and man its awesome!! It's funny how much Dagrassi has evolved over the years. The topics just get even better it seems. I love it! Its pure entertainment most of the time, and proper english with no slang! Sometimes slang gets annoying especially when the acting isn't too convincing.