Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:13 PM

Default Dagrassi?

Does anyone still watch Dagrassi?
Its comes on the new teen nick or whatever...it used to be called the N.
I really love this show. I never knew that drama can be could be so refreshing. The new series is so amazing!!! You guys should watch!! or do you already? What do you think?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:17 PM

haha yeah i remember watching it in highschool but only a few times.. my freind watched it and when i would go over she would put it on so we both watched it.. its alright that also started playing it on mtv i think it is sometimes..
Old November 5th, 2009, 05:25 PM

Oh i love Degrassi! i don't have cable so i can't watch it on noggin but i catch it on saturdays when it shows on ktla. too bad they only replay the old seasons but it's okay. it's still good! who would have thought Drake was the guy on the wheelchair. i forgot his name =/
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:32 PM

The guy on the wheelchair was Jimmy. Surpise surprise! when i was looking at drakes music video i was like hey he looks so familiar.. DEGRASSI!! ahhh.. i still can't believe it. it's so weird... who would have thought that he would become an artist now?
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:39 AM

I always knew that Jimmy was talented, when he would rap at talents shows and stuff on the show he was really good. I wasn't supried when he came out with an album....Hazel (Drake's girlfriend on the showw) can sing, I saw a video of her singing on youtube and I hope she gets signed on a label because she's really good. I would love to see her and Drake have a song together that would be crazy.

I haven't seen Dagrassi in a while, I think they show it on teen nick now but i'm not sure. everything changed thats for sure.
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:57 PM

LOVE THIS SHOW...it comes on teen nick basically everyday...new episodes air on Friday nights at 8. I love the old dagrassi better when Drake and all those other people were on it. But its still good. I'm suprised its still going but I guess im not the only one who's inlove with the show. I haven't watched the past couple of episodes so I need to brush up on ma stuff...I know im a Dagrassi addict lol
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:57 PM

WOW i haven't seen this show in awhile. I didnt even know its still on the air. I know that TheN is now called TeenNick but I never really pay attention to tv these days. My cousin was talking about dagrassi the other day when i called to talk to my uncle...she's 13 lol. But I thought she was just watching the reruns...I really wasn't paying attention to what she was saying as usual. But maybe I should've. I used to love watching this show it was the best back in the day with Drake and the girl from 90210. Alot of the stars on Dagrassi are branchin out to doing bigge and better things...Good for them!!!
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:54 PM

I know alot of the dagrassi people are in movies and on tv shows and DRAKE...man I didn't see that one coming (sarcasm lol).
They're all talented so thats understanable. Some of them didn't get much of anywhere so you still see them on the show but its whatever I guess. They new casts are pretty out there but I guess it changes with the generation lol
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:26 PM

I really couldn't stand watching Dagrassi I thought it was sooo fake. And it didn't get to the real issues in high school. Atleast that how I felt about the old one. Now the new one is like over top real. They are really getting into the deep issues now. I wish they had one that dealt with college. Because it seems like those people have been in high school forever kindof like High School Musical people.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:20 PM

I still watch this show. Love it and the new characters are great. I think its pretty cool though how many of the people off the show are branching off and doing bigger and better things with their careers. Drake I think its the prime example. When he came out with his new album...I was like man he looks sooo familiar...then I realized he was Jimmy. Hazel is pretty cool too..she's making a name for her in the music/acting industry too...her voice is amazing.