Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 6th, 2010, 03:23 PM

I try my best to stay on top of Tyra atleast I used to. But now I've been so busy that I hardly have time to look at TV. The only thing I get to see is Family Fued...Thats because thats what my family watches while we have family dinner. I used to love watching her show. Especially when she was in LA. Because she had more people from our area on her show. I think what she's doing is amazing and I comend her for trying to reach out to the regular people.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:23 PM

I used to love watching this show but I have to admit I dont really find it as entertaining as I used to. She still has some pretty good topics but sometimes she over does it trying to be down to earth and "acting" like one of the regular people struggling to make ends meet and stuff like that. I mean come one you pretty much can't relate if you're worth millions. But its okay that she tries. Atleast she's making an effort.
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:43 AM

Even though alot of people are saying the show isn't as good as it used to be, and that is true, I still watch it sometimes. Its still entertaining to me and I love how she has interesting topics...some that most people wont talk about on TV. Most of them have to do with relationships, which I dont too much care for, but when she talks about hair and beauty and gives tips...I listen.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:00 PM

I just watched a show after what seemed like forever. It was the one where she had different types of people with weird obsessions...Like this one girl she loved fake nails and wouldn't go anywhere with them on...the long crazy colored ones even on her toes. Then this other girl would always wear 5 different bras and stuff them all....Kind of weird. And then whay Tyra would do is kind of give them make overs....Which is cool. I really like that show.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:39 AM

TYRA!!! Man seems like ages ago when I watched my last episode. So long ago I can't even remeber what it was about. Her show comes on at the wrong time because I'm either at school for the morning showing and then at work when they show the evening. But I catch a little bit on Fridays because I only have one class so its great. I just switch over to Cold Case...maybe I'll actually watch Tyra...its been too long.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:37 PM

This show is a good show to watch if you're just trying to pass time. It can be entertaining at times and she does have some really good topics. Most are about relationships though. I usually don't like shows that focus on relationships but I like watching it anyway. This is my one exception I guess. Plus she does do some on fashion and some other little things to improve your look or your style...those are pretty cool.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:43 PM

I need to see this one clip of Tyra freaking out the fact that a reporter called her overweight. Personally, I found her reaction to be EXTREMELY unprofessional, as you are bound to get critics every now and then, but the fact she took it so personally was just wrong. i also laughed at the Family Guy version of it when she shouted at this one woman, then turned into a giant lizard and ate her. XD
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:44 AM

I think this show was way better when it was based in LA. When it moved to NY it just fell apart for me. I think she's amazing and she's a good role model for young girls growing up. But I hardly ever see her show anymore. I think sometimes it comes on on Fridays. But that's when I most busy. I should probably go on line and check to see if I can watch some episodes through there.
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:27 PM

I haven't seen the tyra show in a while.
I used to watch it on Fridays but then my schedule changed so I don't get to do that anymore. I kinda miss it though. Now I get to watch the Wendy show. And I Love her!!! HOW U DOWIN? LOL but yea I think tyra and wendy are like similiar...they're both FIERCE!!!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:02 PM

Tyra always has interesting topics to talk about on her show and I love it. Like the other day on youtube I was watching her segment that she did on vampires and stuff like that. And she actually got people who do live that lifestyle and call themselves Vampires to come on the show. That was creppy like Alot of people do that kinda stuff...I would've never thought in a million years that it was like that.