Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old October 29th, 2009, 02:24 PM

Default Tyra Show

Who still watches the Tyra Show? I use to always watch it but now that I'm so overwhelmed with school and work.. I only watch tv right before I fall asleep. I saw the new season of Tyra and it was a little weird to me. Especially the logo.. it looks so bootleg with the Times New Roman font with a little Italic sway to it. Oh wells, She's doing her thing though.
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:35 PM

I never was fond of Tyra Banks to begin with, so I'm amazed that she has two shows to do now. Personally, the only episode I saw of Tyra was when she had "vampires" on the show, and while I don't believe in them, she was pretty much dissing on people who chose to live a certain way, and I absolutely hate it. Tyra Banks is baaad
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:07 AM

I used to love the Tyra Show especially when she had the "SO WHAT" thing going on. I thought it was great that she was encouraging women to love their own body image and be themselves. Everyone at one point in their lives was obsessed with America's Next Top model, even if they dont want to admit it. I think she's one of the few super models who actually crossed the brairer successfully into entertainment.
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:02 PM

Oh i still love america's next top model. a lot of people fell off of that bandwagon but i still find it entertaining =) for the tyra shows.. it's okay.. i think the ones i like msot is those beauty ones. or the germsss shows.. she can be a little over the top sometimes..
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:57 PM

I used to watch Tyra every week. It was my show, I would never miss it, but I have to agree that its hard to catch it now with everything else going on. I wish they would put it on at night instead of the mornings. She still adresses topics that are important to me and are informative.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:52 PM

I don't really watch Tyra to be honest. Not only is Tyra is in the middle of the day where I am at school or at work, but I'm not a fan of talk shows in general. To me, Tyra just sounds like one of the shows where you see people arguing or getting really rowdy like Maury or Jerry in which it's more or less a circus if you ask me.
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:44 AM

Tyra does seem entertaining, but I haven't caught onto it, especially since I am going to school in the morning, so I wouldn't be able to watch it at all. Some of the clips are entertaining. However, it does seem like any other talk show in the mid afternoon to be honest.

It's good, though.
Old December 9th, 2009, 02:58 PM

I haven't seen Tyra's show in a minute. I used to watch it all the time when it first came out...I was the same way when America's Next Top model first came out. Alot of people were even some guys. I loved her talk show also because she comes off as being so down to earth and nice. But I haven't been paying attention to TV alot recently so I dont even know her show times or if the show still exists
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:45 PM

I haven't seen the Tyra show in forever. Theres so many new ones this season I cant keep up....Monique has a show so does Tyler Perry and Brian McKnight. Its just toooo many...and now Oprah is going off the air in 2 yrs...[

Man I love Trya though her topics were always interesting especially her "SO WHAT" movemenet. I love it. She's a good role model for young girls today...
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM

hahaha...I just watched an episode recently that had a dating theme. It was pretty cool I guess. Before that I hadn't watched her show in awhile. I think the last time I had watched it was when she was still based in LA.

I used to love her show, that was back in highschool when I actually had time to be watching tv during my free time.