Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old October 29th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Default Planet 51

I saw the preview to this movie when I was watching tv last night. It looks like it would be such a cute/good movie! Cute storyline too! It's about an astronaunt going to another planet and he sees green aliens that is having a bbq like regular humans.. except.. they called the astronaunt the 'Alien'. It looks like a cutesy movie I would enjoy!
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:00 PM

I saw the trailer for that movie also! It looks like something I can take my nephew too! I'm actually looking forward to watching it. Seems like something me and my little nephew can enjoy! It made me laugh just watching the trailer alone! Yay!!!
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:43 PM

This one looks entertaining, although I think visually, it's starting to look the same with the character models being very similar to other films. However, it does look good. Kind of reminded me of Shrek, maybe that's where he came from, Planet 51. XD

But yeah, this looks entertaining at the least.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:27 AM

I saw the previews for this movie a long time ago, I think it was at the movies. I'm not sure. It looked really cute!! And the story line was kindof twilight zone cartoonish type thing.
I really want to see it now I know for sure what the name is, I dont think it comes out for a while though. I'll probably take my cousin since he's crazy about aliens and planets...
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:21 PM

aww yeah i saw this preview when i went to watch where the wild things are. haha wanna hear something funny ../ i have a 10 yr old sister and i was like

"aww i wanna see that movie and she looked at me and was like.. i dont even want to see that movie what are you 5!"
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:49 PM

kids these days haha my little brother is the same way.. he thinks hes soo much older then he really is.. and doesnt want to be considered a kid haha i remember when i was 10 i didnt hav a cell phone and i nick and disney till i was in like 6th or 7th grade lol
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM

haha! silly kids! i want to watch this movie! it looks like it would be a good movie to take my little brother too! something we can both enjoy. i thought it was a cute movie when i saw the trailer! probably going to check this one out with my little brother