Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old December 9th, 2009, 06:03 PM

i need to learn to leave it.
because im constantly picking at my face when i have one and its terrible! i even have somer minor scares on my face so yeah. its something i really need to stop doing,. my mom is alwasy telling me not to touch my face but i cant help it sometimes
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:02 PM

yeah exactly im the same way.. i even feel one on my cheek right now .. becaseu i tend to break about when that time of the month comes around. so i keep getting a pimple here and there every day.. and this one on my cheek is driving me insane.. ahh
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:00 PM

i usually pop them, i cant stand any thing on my face specially if they have any white junk in them. its gross, and i cant stand looking in the mirror and seeing them on my face i get really grosssed out. my poor boyfriend if he gets them im like on attack mode to get rid of the gross spots.
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:09 PM

I think that you should just leave it and let it go through its stage...if you want to spend up the process you'll probably just have to put some hot water on it or something like that. The pimple would go away in a couple of days but the scar/blemish would stay there forever. So think long term and just leave it. It'll go away don't trip.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:58 PM

I pop mine...but I don't use my nails so it wont scar...I use those ear cleaner cotton things. break it in half or use two and pop it. then when your done wash your face with your cleanser and put your moisterizer on. Doing this doesn't cause you to blemish or scar. Which is my savior because I hate pimples on my face and having white heads....thats soo nasty!!! and not attractive.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:39 PM

Leave it you don't want the permanent scar. Thats my mistake. I kept popping my pimples and they got really nasty. Now and only now is my face beginning to clear up. I'm happy that things are atleast turning around because it could be alot worse. I could still have blemishes and dark spots all over my face. Also finding a product that gets rid of blemishes is really hard to find. especially if you have sensitive skin...so I don't advise you to pop your pimples.