Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old February 13th, 2010, 06:36 PM

I have tried the three explorers for a while now.

Explorer is the bare bones internet explorer and is also the most vulnerable. Safari is a great browser, and I love that it has the frequently sites visited function. However, Firefox is really great and extremely modifiable. I like Firefox the best, however.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:54 PM

well im not to picky with what web browser i use.. if im at home on my laptop i use firefox but if im at home on my house pc i ten yo youse internet explorer. and when im at my parents house we use this other browser. i cant remember the name but its said to be easy for young children and older adults but i thing its a good idea,,
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:41 PM

I usually just use firefox or google chrome. On my laptop I use google chrome and then on my pc i use firefox. I like both for different reasons. I like firefox because it is so user friendly and I just like the look of it. I like google chrome because I love that you can just type in the url box place and it is just like googling. It is just so convenient and I like how it looks and everything. I do use safari once in awhile but there are a lot of sites that I use that don't work well with safari. Though I really like the look of it and the top sites thing that it has.
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Firefox is great. I love the fact that you can setup multiple tabs, and being able to access a lot of sites at last................and top of that, it's supposedly a lot safer.

Safer, being the key word, because I go to a lot of sites, and I don't want to get a virus.
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:02 PM

I pretty much use either firefox or safari most of the time. I do use opera sometimes too because it has the feature where you can access another computers files through it but I don't know iff that is very safe but it only works if both computers are on and online. I have only used it once because I really dont know how safe it is since people could probably just hack in too which would be horrible.
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:41 PM

You can try opera and see if it still happens. I like opera too but the only thing about that I don't really like is that it is red. I don't know I just like to see all that red. But anyways i usually use firefox but sometimes things are only supported by internet explorer so I use that. I prefer firefox though because I just think it is so easy to use and I love that you press a new link it opens in a new tab unlike the other ones that open in a new web page. I know you can change settings but sometimes it still doesn't work so I just like to stick with firefox.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:09 PM

Firefox is my favorite one, or rather, it's the only one I really like to use ever since I found it. I think Safari works well though for being Apple's default internet browser, and I heard lots of good things.

However, I need to actually use safari at home to get a great feel for it. Otherwise, it's simply Firefox for me.