Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old October 29th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Default Web Browsers

I haven't use Internet Explorer at home for years now.. The only two sources I'm with right now is Safari and Firefox. There is some site that don't work for my Safari so I use Firefox. Sometimes, firefox starts acting up on me.. Like if my internet disconnects the firefox would just completely stop working until I restart my computer. Is there any other sources I can use?
Old November 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM

it may be your internet connection that is disconnecting you from the web pages? the only one i use is firefox. i haven't used internet explorer for a while but i prefer firefox =)
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:09 PM

I have like all the web browsers on my computer haha. After I found out about them i just kept downloading but yeah i usually just stick with firefox though there are somethings where only internet explorer works so i do use it sometimes. I also use opera sometimes too. My brother really like google chrome which i think is ok but yeah it is really good if you google alot because instead of having to going to google.com you can just type it in the where you type the url and helps u search. and yeah i use safari sometimes too because i like how it looks and is set up.
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:46 PM

Wow, thats weird. I use firefox and explorer when that doesnt work. I've never been kicked unless it was for one of those firefox update thingies. They are annoying, but don't last long and I like the fact that it saves the webpage you were on so you can get right back to work. I also like having all my bookmarks even when I log on from another pc.
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:33 AM

I've just been using Safari. There are some sites that dont go along with safari (macs period) so you need a different browser. But being that I wasn't that serious about getting on the site anyway I just leave it alone and forget about it. Or i just use my desk top which had i think three diferent browsers. For the most part it doesn't bother me.
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:40 PM

Default web browsers*

I have like all the browsers or at least all the main ones that I know of on my computer. I have opera, google chrome, firefox, safari, and of course internet explorer. I usually like to use firefox just i think it is really convenient and i like the look of it. I keep all my bookmarks on that. I do use internet explorer sometimes too because i have this class where i have to do these tutorials and what not and only internet explorer works. I dont know i like all of them though because they are all special in their own ways the only thing that i dont really like about opera is the color i hate the red color of it i dont know why but i just dont like. hmm maybe there is a way to change it or something but yeah i really like how safari looks its looks really nice and pretty but there is one thing that i dont like about it when i click on a link or something it keeps opening a new window instead of another tab which i changed the setting to but i dunno it still doesnt do it does anyone know how to change it so it does?
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:25 PM

I like switching through different web browsers. But I usually always end up using firefox since all my bookmarks are in there. I wish there was a way to make it so like if i bookmarked something on firefox it would also be a bookmark in all my other web browsers that would make it so much easier.
Old November 21st, 2009, 05:04 PM

I am with Michelle. I use firefox. All my bookmarks are there and I have a sign in that allows me to access my bookmarks from other computers throguh firefox which is extreemly helpful espically when you computer crashes for no good reason -.-. lol
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:09 PM

Firefox is fantastic. I love the amount of apps you can download fo rit...mainly the extensions and the add-ons you can really customize it. I do like Safari's, most visited page at the beginning, but I still say that Firefox is really awesome.

It's my favorite browser of all time.
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:44 PM

I've tried Explorer as well as Safari but FireFox was the best out of the bunch. I never heard of any others that may be available. That would be cool to know. I use Safari because its on my macbook and i never got around to actually downloading firefox...it works fine so I dont really have a problem with it. Maybe I will eventually but probably not anytime soon.