Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old December 21st, 2009, 04:09 PM

I think its a guy thing. It maybe because of the whole hormone thing. I've read all the comments and they makes sense. From my experience guys are more physical than girls...i'm probably one of the few exceptions. Not saying that I'll go around sleeping with anybody I just dont let my emotions get involved to the extent that most girls do. Plus guys have a totally different mind set from girls. I grew up around mostly guys and its weird because its hard for me to show any kind of emotion even when I try. It sucks in some instances but it keeps me from getting hurt. And i'm not stressed out when it comes to the male sex.
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:43 PM

i semi agree. i think that men and women have the same sex drive or almost about the same but men are just more outspoken about it then most women are about it and i also think it just matter on who you hangout withi ifyour freinds are comfortable talking about it then were more likey to be more open about it
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:00 PM

i feel that i agree with the last few posts.. about men being more open and outspoken with the sex topic. many woman i iknow were taught that sex is something that should be talked about in private and not with a bunch of people, its like its taboo to talk about it infront of a group of people. most men gain bragging rights about talking about how many people they have slept with in the last week or two.
Old January 30th, 2010, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Linette Whalley View Post
I'm going to assume that men simply hafve a different view on sex than women do. For men, I think having sex is pretty much a requirement for them...or they see it as a requirement for them in order to be a man. I'm sure that some women think that, but I'm going to assume that most women don't think that.
I totally agree with it. There's a guy I know who is pretty much being bugged by his cousins to find a girlfriend and just do it already, but he is essentially the more sensitive type, so he is pretty reluctant. I'm guessing i thas something to do with the culture that we grew up in that reinforces a higher sex drive for me, or at least justifies it.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:02 PM

yes i will have to agree mens sex drives are a littl higher then womens becasue lets think about think about this how many time have you brought up sex or wanted to have sex., as apposed to your guy?? he out numbers you correct well this is true.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:12 PM

I think that men are infact more out there about sex or anything sexual period. There are some girls who are but then they get called names and stuff like guys know what I'm talking about. But who knows why guys are always ready to go...hormones probably plays a factor...I guess culture or personality has a little to do with it too. But I've gotten used to guys being overly sexual lol...if they're not saying it I know they're thinking it.
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:31 PM

I know a lot of females who have a high sex drive. I think it all depends on the person whether this is the case or not. I mean everybody is defferent so it really depends. But society reflects that men are always ready to go whenever wherever moreso than women. But I guess if you really think about it it kinda makes sense that most guys have a higer sex drive. or maybe its just a stereotype.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:43 PM

i hear once you start taking birth control you have a high sex drive! haha so that might have something to do with it. but yeah i know that my guy always wants to do it.. even when im not in the mood at all and when we fight its like he wants it more.. i will admit when we fight i do want it more then normal but still. haha you have to stick to the fight if its important
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:21 PM

I would say that the high sex drive is more or less a cultural thing, at least for me. I think a lot of men grow up with more of a machismo image or ideal, and part of that machismo is to have sex early and to have it often, hence why men want to have sex. We are basically bombared with imagery of sexuality and sensual things that for some people, it becomes an important step to growing up while others don't really care for it at all.

At least, that's what I think.