Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old October 29th, 2009, 01:55 PM

Default Men's sex drive.

I'm not saying that this applies to every men or women but why does it seem like men have such a high sex drive. Even more than women do. I mean I know some women out there who loves it but it seems like men need it on the daily basis. Is there some kind of chemical in the body that is making this happen?
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:54 PM

I'm going to assume that men simply hafve a different view on sex than women do. For men, I think having sex is pretty much a requirement for them...or they see it as a requirement for them in order to be a man. I'm sure that some women think that, but I'm going to assume that most women don't think that.
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:38 PM

I think it has something to do with them having different amounts of hormones than we woman do. Some woman have more testostrone (I don't think I spelled that right) than others. This could be the link, or it could be that we woman are just so hot they cant help themselves! Lol
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:00 PM

I think Linette is pretty accurate. I, too, think that is becuase of the entire view of sex just being physical. Women tend to get emotionally attached to the person they share intercourse with. Its very rare for a woman to be able to have multiple sex partners and be okay with it as men do. It might have something to do with hormones and all that stuff. In all its apart of their make up. Appearently not all guys are this way as well as not all woman are emotionally attached to their sexual partners. Its just the majority that probably share the same view.
Old November 10th, 2009, 04:31 PM

well i think there are two main reasons males engage in sex more often than woman do because one they have higher levels of teststrone which makes them crave sex more, plus men and woman have very diffrent views about sex, in a mans mind sex is on the brain alot more than it is for woman.some studies even showed mens saliva can cause a woman to become more turned on.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:40 PM

Personally, I think despite the high levels of testosterone, I think that it's more of a cultural norm that men would be craving sexual relaitonships or intercourse. With the amount of sex we are exposed to on a daily basis, we are expected to have sex and not having sex is not normal, I think.
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:49 PM

i think it all just depends on the man or woman and the way they were raised. when my cousins were growing up sexual relations were an open topic.. if they had questions or anything it would be talked about. My family growing up if there was even a sex scene on tv, we were told not to look. so i think the way people are raised have an effect on thier sexdrives.
Old December 9th, 2009, 03:33 PM

i really dont think the relationship gorwing up as anytnign to do with a sex drive i just think it makes the person more open to talking about sex with others. werre if you were told to "not look" then you probably have a more shy outlook on the situation. anyways i think guys mainly younger guys just want to have sex all the time becasue they like it.. they like being able to pease a women.. and they like the whole act. i mean letys think about having sex ia pretty intimate vunable act,.
Old December 9th, 2009, 04:52 PM

i agree i think the men like the pleasure of knowing that they are satifying your needs.. i hangout with alot of guys and we are to the point where they just say whatever .. we get all the guy talk. so yeah i always hear there comments and thats alwasy one of them.
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:47 PM

ive come to the conclusion that if a guy wants to have sex he will do it.. with anyone.. its not like us women..i cant speak for all but mainly most i dont go around sleeping around with random ppl. but this guy whoni thought was into me.. apparently he is sleeping around with other ppl. i just dont get it how do you like someone and care for them but want to have someone else!