Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old October 26th, 2009, 06:35 PM

Default keeping legs smooth.

okay sooo. i hate shaving.. but i do it becasue hair just grosses me out. but okay lets face it.. i mean its one thing to shave and keep you legs smooth.. i know ppl whio shave and there legs are super slily smooth and im like what the heck! how do you keep your legs so smooth?
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:20 AM

You can try using a shaving creme that promotes smooth legs. They usually work in keeping your legs smooth and nice. I used Veet hair removal kit and my legs were really smooth it was amazing. Of course I got lazy and its started being annoying to do it. Also you can try using smooth away, that was pretty good too but not as good as veet.
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:48 PM

really, how good is smooth away? I'm a little skeptical for some reason. I remember I was watching an interview on it and it uses little crystals to shave your leg. Does it hurt?
Anyways, during the winter time my legs are in hibernate mode. I'm so lazy to shave them.. they almost look beastly Just remember to lotion up right after you get out of the shower especially during the winter time!
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:45 PM

shaving legs in the winter time is almost a waste of time. haha i wear jeans all the times so i hardly shave my legs i know its kinda gross but if nobody is going to see them then it wont matter because im the only one who knows there hairy. my boo gets grossed out n is like shave ur legs. haha when i shave i am constantly cold so the hair grows back soooo fast i rather just let it grow!!!
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:51 PM

Yeah I think it is so annoying that legs get dry when you shave. but yeah I get really lazy during the winter time too. I just dont even feel like shaving though I still do it because I personally hate hairy legs it feels so scratching if i rub my legs together its gross. but yeah I tried veet before but I just didnt think it worked as well as shaving so i just stopped and i have used smooth away too but it wears out so fast. so it just makes sense to shave but i think i will probably get smooth away because it definitely is more convenient to use than shaving.
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM

I tried using Veet...but that was just a crazy mess after awhile and I got lazy with that on too. I migh start using it again because my legs were estremely smooth from using. I also tried smooth away but Thats frustrating for me...because in some spots it works fine and in others it doesnt. SO i just shave with my venus shaver and call it a day. It doesn't take me long to shave my legs and be done...so thats what I do.
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:29 PM

i need the secret to this.,. becasue wvwn when its cold like it is now.. i can feel the goosebumps on my legs and then it touch them and they prick! ughh i hate that anyways i really need to know the sexrt my friend has super sift legs all the time.. idunno how she does it
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:28 PM

i use that new smooth away thing. it seems to work but they dont last that long. i really wish that they lasted longer but the things that take the hair away tend to not work as good after a few times other wise i would swear by that but i dont like to have to keep buying replace ment things because that gets expensive and i might as well just shave my legs..
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:24 PM

You could try using shaving creams. They work really well in keeping your legs smooth. And they're not that expensive. Also you can always try using veet or nair. But make sure you spot test with those things and you dont have a cut. It will burn if you have a cut and it would welt up if you have sensitive skin. I hate shaving myself but I love my legs so I have to bear through it....I'm going to have to buy so shaving cream...im running out lol
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:06 PM

My aunt told me to try using facial scrub and exfoliate my legs...it works!!! u guys should try it lol.

But I used to use shaving cream and it worked okay but I like using the facial scrub better

I totally understand when you guys say you don't shave during the winter...i don't either. My legs aren't that hairy considering I can't even remember the last time I shaved.