Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old October 26th, 2009, 05:49 PM

Default having trouble see while driving at night

im not sure if this goes into the personal health issue catagory but.. recently i discovered that i cant see at night when i drive.. like i really cannot see.. which isnt good,. and the other day i was driivng early in the morning to corona to take my sister to her soccer game and it was super foggy like no other and i was so afraid i was going to hit someone!
Old October 26th, 2009, 06:46 PM

yuppp i know what you mean.. i cant see at night when i drive.. like sometimes i wont even see speed bumps its getting bad so some times i just have other ppl drive for me. lol
Old October 27th, 2009, 06:11 PM

wow see people who cant see at night shouldnt drive at night.. like i cannot see and all my friends know that so they usually drive because idk which is worse me not being able to see at night or a drunk person.. haha its bad.. at night i drive by brail.. haha thats what the bumps on the lanes are for.. hahah
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:33 PM

My mom used to have this problem and she went to the eye doctor and he gave her new glasses which work fine now. Maybe you guys just need a new perscription of glasses or contacts. It was very scary driving with my mom when she could bearly see at night. Also sometimes if you're wearing glasses and your dont have a glare repleant coat on them it may also be a reason why you cant see that well.
Old October 30th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Yeah I have like really bad vision at night especially because I have the night contacts the ones that I wear to sleep so I dont have to wear in the day. but since my prescription is so high like my vision deteriotes really fast so at night like the flash or whatever its called is really bad like the glare. I really have to drive super slow but i dont know i still drive. I think its still ok as long as there are alot of other cars around because i just follow how they drive because sometimes i cant really see the lines on the floor and i dont really see the cones in the streets. oh yeah like one time it was really bad when i was driving people to my house i almost crashed into these cones cuz i didnt see them everyone in the car was really scared but i dont know its weird because they still arent scared of going in my car haha.
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:18 PM

You should investigate in getting glasses. If you're having trouble seeing at night, there is something obviously wrong with your eyes, and it could get worse where you're near-sighted, which sounds like the case.

Hopefully, it's a temporary condition, but I still get the glasses checked out.
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:20 PM

Default trouble seeing/driving at night

Yeah I kind of have trouble driving at night too. Mostly because of all the lights. like i can read all the signs perfectly and everything but when there are cars driving the other way I just can see the lines on the floor. I have like really bad flash or whatever it is called that makes the lights like stretch out so its like a big blurry thing. I dunno i usually try not to drive at night like i have no classes at night or anything that requires me to drive at night. I only drive at night for like recreational stuff like tv tapings and all that but when i do i drive like super slow i am surprised no one honks at me.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:27 AM

well i am really no longer allowed to drive at night, my boyfriends rules.. we were coming home from a party ( i was 100% sober being the DD) and my friends and bf were in the car with me.. i have a really hard time seeing at night so we were out in riverside area and we were going past a field well i thought the road was two lanes not jsut one so i decided i should move over into the "slow" lane and let the car pass that was behind me.. well guess it was only a little bit of a sholder and then a little revine.. well lets just say we almost rolled my car.. i never even saw the road end.. so now im not allowed to drive at night...
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:43 PM

You should probably go get your eyes checked to see if you do need glasses and if so wear them at night when you go driving. You dont want to put yourself in that kind of danger especially when it could be avoided. Also adressing the whole can't see in fog thing. Nobody can!!! its impossible. I hate when it gets foggy in the mountains in makes me so nervous to drive.
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:02 PM

yeah i had the same thing happen to me.. i so i got my eyes checked which arent bad but i just couldnt see things at night so i only wear glasses to drive at night i will admit sometimes i wear them during the day.. but i really dont need them haha