Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old October 22nd, 2009, 05:00 PM

Default Uti

Urinary Traction Infection. I hate it. I had it once and my mom took me to the doctor. I hate the feeling of it. You get the feeling like you always need to pee but you only get drips. And sometimes, it can result in peeing out blood (which is pretty bad by then). Right now, I feel like I have a tad of it but problem is, I don't have insurance. So I can't just make a trip to the doctors. Is there any over-the-counter medicine I can use? HELP PLEASE.
Old October 26th, 2009, 01:07 PM

You can try going to urgent care and see if they can help you. Sometimes the people there are nice and pay for you so you can get care for free. They did that for a little boy that stepped on a nail and didn't have insurance to take care of it but his mom bought him in anyway. I would say that you do some reasearch youself and see if anything is available. Good Luck!!
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM

I remember when I had went through bladder infection phase. It was HORRIBLE. I cried so much just sitting there. It didn't hurt, but it was this awkward feeling that just made you feel so utterly uncomfortable! There is over the counter medicine. I can't remember what's it called. But don't prolong it any longer because it can get worst without flushing out the bacteria out of you. Go to the doctors if you can =T