Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old January 6th, 2010, 02:17 PM

My friend bought the visor one and Its pretty cool. Once you figure out how to connect it and everything then its pretty legit. I've been interested in getting one myself. I saw a comercial for one called the...something Jack...I forgot but that looked pretty cool and it's not expensive. I saw it in a store but I dont remember which electronic store I saw it in but it was like 10 bucks...I thought It was too cheapy and It'll probably break but now I wanna check it out....comercials can be soo convincing.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:17 PM

i still till this day do not own a bluetooth and i should but i really never went to the store toget one? lol i never got the whole thing i mean i know its the law and all but speaker works for me from time to time . most the time im singing in my car so loud
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:05 PM

my parents have the one that you can put on the visor and I think it is works pretty good. It is pretty much just a big speaker phone I guess. I like it in that it is easy to use and everything but I don't really like it when there are other people in the car and they can hear the whole conversation so I would probably use it only when there weren't others in my car.
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:16 PM

so this is going to sound dumb but i had no idea you had to charge your bluetooth. hahha i swear! and i mena now that i know it makes sense.. but i guess i thought you was just connected to your phone.. like wireless head phones,
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:53 PM

yea i went out and spent alot of money on one of those blue tooth things but i never use it anymore simply because i usually forget to charge it and then it is alot harder to hear on it. i usually just put my phone on speaker phone in my lap while i drive and then it works out.. i mean the law is a good law but at the same time i think its really retarded when people talk there still being distracted so i dont see where it makes a diffrence.
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:10 PM

I know they have all forms of bluetooth devices...I know the one on the visor and then they have the one that you can hook up through your radio system which is really cool. Even though in California they have the law against talking/texting and driving...people still do it and you rarely get pulled over..if you do you were sooo super obvious you were on the I guess in away its okay to still use you're phone while your driving juse don't get into an accident or get caught lolz.