Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:49 PM

Default Bluetooth in the car

I have a bluetooth headset but i lost the charger =T but I was wondering how good is bluetooth in the car. I Remember I saw one where you can put the bluetooth on the visor. Anyone heard of this before or know someone that used it before?
Old October 26th, 2009, 10:31 AM

I never heard that one. But my aunt's car has a built in bluetooth system in her car and it works fine. She loves it!! sometimes when you go under tunnels or through canyon passes it breaks up but it works fine. Also the bluetooth headset works in the car. I use mine all the time and It works about the same as the built in besides the fact that the sound doesn't come through my speakers instead of the music when someone calls.
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:33 PM

my new car has the built in sound system as well. i love it. all i do is leave my bluetooth turned on and my phone and my car automatically connect. i love it. but i think that i would rather have one that goes in my ear because the car mic doesnt pick up my voice enough so it gets choppy sometimes were as my old bluetooth would always pick up my voice.
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:25 PM

I haven't used blue-tooth, but I really want it. From what I see, it's easy to connect to the call, and it leaves you to focus on the road, which sounds like it'll work wonders, especially when someone calls. I'd like to try Blue Tooth one day.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM

with my personal history of bluetooth and using them. I notice that its better if you go to your phone service provider and have the representative recommend what brand/type would work best with your phone. They're the pros when it comes to stuff like that. I learned that the hard way. Now whenever I think about buying a product for my phone I call my phone company first before I place my order.
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM

Yes, they make them. They are like putting your phone on speaker mode. It frees up your hands and allows you to talk with the other person. The only problem I have with mine is that it picks up a lot of background noise. So I turn off my raido and have to roll up my windows. But hey, thats better than getting a ticket for being on the phone without a bluetooth.
Old December 11th, 2009, 06:04 PM

Yup they do exist. My parents use them and my dad wants to get me one. It is pretty much like a speaker phone because anyone in the car can hear the conversation. I think it is pretty good because it is really easy to use since it is on your visor so you dont have to have look for it in your bag or anything and you can just keep it on there when you leave the car and it is really easy to turn on when you get back into the car. i dont really know the battery life of it but it seems to last a long time. so it wouldn't be like it would run dead in the middle of a conversation or something like that.
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:14 PM

yea I just bought my dad something like that for Christmas. I'm not sure how it works but I thought it was pretty cool...the idea atleast hopefully it works. When I was at the store looking at the dirent ones they had there was this one that you can hook up through your radio and it works that way...that was pretty cool it was only 10 bucks but I decided on the one even though it was alot more expensive because it looked like it had a better quality and it came with a 2yr warranty...but i'm thinking to go buy the $10 one for myself and see if it actually works...probably wont all that well though..
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:12 PM

i recently bought a new car and the car has bluetooth in the speakers and things like that.. sometimes its harded to hear with those kind of things.. i rather just put my phone on speaker phone and sit it in my lap while driving because i can usually hear the people better than when i have them talking on my car speakers.. the only thing i dont like is when i have people in the car with me.. i dont like putting the person on speaker phone.
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:01 PM

i dont have a bluetooth like i shouldi just put the phone on speaker or just dont answer depending on who im with haha soo yeah i mean im sure im going to have to get one eventually but as of right now.. ehhh .. i bet once i get a ticket i'll feel a whole lot different about this situation