Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:43 PM

Default Pimple on the booty.

Okay, I'm a little embarrassed but this pimple on my booty is killing me. I don't even know if it's a pimple. My friend told me that it can be a boil. Anyways, it hurts! She said it can happen when I sit on a warm chair. Argh! What can I do to make this pimple/boil go away? BLAH!!
Old October 26th, 2009, 12:12 PM

Wow I totally agree that is so embarrassing. Maybe try to use acne treatments on it. But dont burst it cause like other pimples it might make it worse. Maybe you could ask other female friends within your family about it. maybe your mom can help or an aunt or something especially if any one of them is a doctor. Also almost everything and anything is online these days so maybe someone out there had your problem or knew someone that did and they made a website about how to get rid of it. Do some reasearch and see what you come up with. I'm sure you're not the only person in the world whose had a butt pimple.
Old October 26th, 2009, 06:19 PM

i remember my friend said he has a pimple on his but and it was really hard for him to sit.. so he went to the doctor and it turned out to be a cycst. im sure i spelled that wrong.. yeh so it might not be a pimple.. although i hate pimples like sometimes this is kida gross but i;ll get one on my back and it just discourages me when i wear shirts lol
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:58 PM

Yeah, there is a possibility that it can be a cyst(?). Pimple don't really last too long but if it feels like it's bigger under the skin, then it might just be a cyst. Some of them can get outragous huge. I think you should research online or ask your doctor if it's safe to pop it.. or you should just leave it the way it is.
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:02 PM

My boyfriend gets these pimples all the time. Whats even worse is that its me who gets to pop them! Ew I know! Just goes to show how much I love the guy...well anyways, if it has a little white "head" on it then it is a pimple. What you can do is ask someone else (like your doctor, he wont tell anyone else the story!) to actually pop it and clean it out with proxide (sp?) and put a clean bandaid on it. Otherwise it should go away on its own.
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:49 PM

hahah eww! hahaha but thats funny.. and i cant picture it so its kinda gross.. anyways yeah i should have learned the peroixe trick in highschool. becasue i have some scars on my face.. that i wish would go away.. i mean they arent bad i can cover them with a little powder but i rather not use any powder at all,. lol
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:01 PM

im not sure what to tell you about a pimple on your butt..i think there are alot of things you can do to solve it, yea you can try and do proxide tricks and tips but im not really sure how cure it exactly other than try putting spot treatment on it and it should really help and take it away really fast.
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:12 PM

I would not pop my boyfriends but pimple I'm sorry. I love him and all but thats one thing I would not do. And I wouldn't expect him to do it for me lol. But seriously Miranda? Thats intense love!! He better be treating you like a queen lol. But anyway I don't really know what to advise to do for a bootie pimple besides pop and put some anticeptic stuff on it...
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:29 PM

having a pimple on your bootie sounds painful...my thing would be to just put your acne stuff on it you never know. maybe your but wants some moisterizing or expholiating. Who knows? But theres nothing wrong with that right? might as well experiment and see if it works the same. I've never had a bootie pimple...and hopefully I never do...
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:12 PM

Thats probably the worst place to get a pimple. I wouldn't know though it just seems like it. I would do the whole acne treatment thing on my booty just because it makes the most sense right now. I know weird! but honestly Somebody must have gotten one at some point to comment on it. I wonder if you just leave it would it disappear on its own?