Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old December 2nd, 2009, 04:44 PM

i competely understand. i dont really eat out alot.. but then again i still live at home. and although im not alwasu home.. i still get soo sick of eating out.. i thin its because my mom always cooked dinner.. expect for the weekends.. thats when we would eat out ot order soemthing like pizza other then that alwasy a home cooked meal i loved it.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:52 PM

yeah i love pizza i can eat it all the time haha but.. i know how you feel eating out too much can you make you sick.. i remmeber when my family was remodeling out kitchen we literally ate out all the time and had fast food.. after a few weeks. i was like ughh! i swear after that i didnt eat out for almost half a yr
Old December 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM

just bake some chicken or something after you season it just but it in a pan and put it in the oven and do One of those instant rice things like Uncle Bens...and make a green salad. Also there are website you can go to that have recipies that you can follow for just about anything and you can find them by googling recipies.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM

i hate eating fast food but right now in my situation i am not able to make home made food when i have things to do.. like currently im working two jobs and i really dont get time for breaks at one of my jobs so i have to usually munch on like chips or something from a gas station, right now we are struggling to get by because we were doing fine when it was just us two but now my boyfriends little brother needed to come live with us so we have been working extra so that way we can provide for him aswell. we eat alot of fast food because we are never home at the same time. its really rough right now.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 03:48 PM

i am no longer allowing my family to eat fast food. every thing we eat is organic and growen local. i think it is best to buy your veggies and fruits local because when it comes down to it they are most healthy and they are not usually covered in pestasides, or other things.i think parents should teach their children healthy eating habits because if they do not then there children will probably grow up to be over weight.
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:15 PM

You can bake a chicken and sautee some veggies and put on a pot rice...its pretty simple. Also there are websites that you can go on that would give you easy recipes to follow just based on what you're interested in having. Most people dont realize that eating healthy can be a breeze if you go about it the right way. I love cooking and have a bunch of cook books...I used to be horrible at it but I've gotten alot better...thanks to the cook books and my moms teaching. GOOD LUCK!